Biden speech: The SCOTUS decision limited to OFFICIAL ACTS ONLY means a President is a KING and can do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

Biden and his HELL team will also use most of this to their advantage. I saw on tic toc one girl "suggested" they should just kill Trump and Biden won't be punished. Lots of nuts coming out of the woodwork here. Trump needs double duty protection from these nutcase Libs that act on their fantasies.

Wah wah wah
If they won’t do as I wish then they can do all kinds of bad things
This is a CHILDs lament, not fit for POTUS

Last edited:
Wah wah wah
If they won’t do as I wish then they can do all kinds of bad things
Thus is a CHILDs lament, not fit for POTUS
This sounds like what Trump was whining about in the first place.

Wah wah wah. If you don’t give me immunity the president will get prosecuted for breaking the law and that’s a bad thing.

Wah wah wah. If you don’t give me immunity the president will get prosecuted for breaking the law and that’s a bad thing.
TDS noted
Stay on topic

Yes trump was arguing for the rule of law and constitutional normals against president the demafacist regime

He was right, and the response by your senile lead party highlights that

Didn’t he say he was going to do that in 2016 too?
He was nice enough to continue the tradition of not going after your predecessors, but now that Democrats have broken that tradition, its game on. :dunno:

He was nice enough to continue the tradition of not going after your predecessors, but now that Democrats have broken that tradition, it’s game on. :dunno:
Was he wrong to say he was going to do so in 2016?

The tradition is presidents don’t commit crimes. Not giving free passes to former presidents who do.

Forum List

Back