And now Thomas Friedman: 'Joe Biden Is a Good Man and a Good President. He Must Bow Out of the Race'

Haha. Yes you are right. Dude. It's really pretty simple. (all world people?)
How long have you seriously followed politics ? I've followed politics since the nineteen sixties. I've never seen so many people allowing their fears ( rather than their hopes for the future ) guide them politically. Another thing trump utilizes to prey on his victims. That's the bottom line. Try to have a good day , I plan on it.

How long have you seriously followed politics ? I've followed politics since the nineteen sixties. I've never seen so many people allowing their fears ( rather than their hopes for the future ) guide them politically. Another thing trump utilizes to prey on his victims. That's the bottom line. Try to have a good day , I plan on it.
Once again, everything democrats do. You being an old hippie doesn't help you at all. You being duped for 60 years doesn't helps your point even less. I'm sure you will tell me you used to be a real conservative in the sixties too.

Poor Stan.
Poor all of US if trump gets to play his schemes on US again. Eventually you have to pay the piper and trump can or wait would he dare declare the US bankrupt ? Why not he's an expert at that too. Mismanage , deplete them sell off to the highest bidder. Way to go !

Once again, everything democrats do. You being an old hippie doesn't help you at all. You being duped for 60 years doesn't helps your point even less. I'm sure you will tell me you used to be a real conservative in the sixties too.
Do you actually believe trump is a conservative , or the Republican party anymore for that matter ?

Poor all of US if trump gets to play his schemes on US again. Eventually you have to pay the piper and trump can or wait would he dare declare the US bankrupt ? Why not he's an expert at that too. Mismanage , deplete them sell off to the highest bidder. Way to go !
Schemes? Da fuq you talking about? Lack of wars? Great economy? Listening to facui was a problem. Nobody is perfect though.

Are you? Is Biden?
Actions speak louder than words , yes , I promote self sustainability, I live within a budget , likewise Biden worked very hard on the infrastructure bill which gets the most productivity with the least cost. The federal deficit reflects who is more frugal with tax dollars and Biden won that outright over trump. Also the abortion restrictions have more than tripled maternal care and child care costs in some red states , how conservative or smart is that in times of pressing medical costs already.

Forum List

Back