Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Nothing within the diary has been confirmed. But keep imagining whatever you want.
You either did not read what I stated or you did not comprehend what I wrote. I can’t figure which but I agreed Biden did not shower with his daughter, I also don’t believe the accusations about Trump and his daughter. Can you explain what you disagree with me on?

Then why don’t you talk about that instead of whining about whether anyone thinks the laptop is real or not?

You don’t because you have nothing.

Well is what's on the laptop real or not?

I think we already know the answer to that.

All there is a diary. Not an entery. Snopes proves the diary, no sweat. Snopes does NOT prove anything else. This the level of their desparation, all they have is a diary and latch on to it. Just like HB's laptop, for which there is no chain of custody and therefore suspect.

They are willing to vote for a Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor. So are their morals, they have none.

All there is a diary. Not an entery. Snopes proves the diary, no sweat. Snopes does NOT prove anything else. This the level of their desparation, all they have is a diary and latch on to it. Just like HB's laptop, for which there is no chain of custody and therefore suspect.

They are willing to vote for a Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor. So are their morals, they have none.

This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ made me laugh so loud that it woke my little dog up with a puzzled look on her face!

beats pedophilia .......

~S~

P01135809 wants to fuck his daughter. He fondles her breasts, puts his hands on her ass. You choose to ignore that of course.
We've an entire administration of sexual intellectuals 0311

They want to mutilate, f*ck & coerce all our children to their perverted desires

~S~

One more time for MAGA MAGGOT Impaired. You have no proof. You have no evidence. All you have is conjecture, contention, innuendo, hearsay and hyperbole. You have no proof of a damn thing. You support a Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor. Those are facts you continue to ignore.

Forum List

Back