(CNN) CNN's debate rules benefit Biden: 'That's a good thing for Biden'....

No audience. You can sit down. Commercials?

This is going to be boring AF.

I disagree. I think that Trump will be totally entertaining and completely deranged. Trump is very bad at debating.

I saw him frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog after the verdict.

Trump lost BIGLY last time he debated Biden, and Trump is losing it on a daily basis. Last time he was unfit for office. The stress of his trials, his age, and his poor health, is overwhelming Trump and he is cracking under the strain.

I disagree. I think that Trump will be totally entertaining and completely deranged. Trump is very bad at debating.

I saw him frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog after the verdict.

Trump lost BIGLY last time he debated Biden, and Trump is losing it on a daily basis. Last time he was unfit for office. The stress of his trials, his age, and his poor health, is overwhelming Trump and he is cracking under the strain.

:itsok:

Of course not having Trump talking over him or cutting him off is going to benefit Biden.

Biden isn't the one who struggles in a debate format and he's had 50 years of experience doing policy debates. Trump is the guy who can't even discuss policy in interviews, much less debate it.

Biden won both debates last time, and Trump came off as a maniac. Trump is already suggesting that Biden will be "jacked up on drugs" to beat him this time. Always the Loser that Donnie.
You are delusional.

I was referring to the drug tests being unnecessary.

I have no opinion on opening statements. I’d rather just get to the questions personally, but if others want one I’m good with that.

I’d like them to have the questions in advance so the can prepare answers on policy.

But Trump is just going to go on an unhinged attack regardless of what the format is because that’s all he has left.
Why do you even care? You are just some KKKanadian Halfwit.

That’s not a narrative. Biden challenged and Trump accepted. Just acknowledge that he got got. :cool-45:

#PUPPETMASTERJOE
No stupid, Trump demanded debates well before Tater agreed. Only reason Pedo Joe agreed is that he is tanking in the polls.

Joe put out the challenge. Trump accepted and now he’s trying to weasel out of it!

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH
No stupid, Trump demanded debates well before Tater agreed. Only reason Pedo Joe agreed is that he is tanking in the polls.

A debate on FACTS AND POLICY benefits Biden. FACTS AND POLICY IS WHY WE ARE ELECTING A PRESIDENT!
That's not true. Fact is Biden is clearly riddled with dementia, and fact is your kind voted for that in the first place.

Thus no matter what Biden says or does, you'll support him anyway, and that's a fact.

That's not true. Fact is Biden is clearly riddled with dementia, and fact is your kind voted for that in the first place.

Thus no matter what Biden says or does, you'll support him anyway, and that's a fact.
But that’s a result of his opponent being a felon, not the kind of cultish behavior we find with the MAGA crowd.

#LOCKHIMUP

But that’s a result of his opponent being a felon, not the kind of cultish behavior we find with the MAGA crowd.

#LOCKHIMUP
Ah, so you're cause and effect challenged.

We knew that, because you're democracked.

Forum List

Back