trump to "lose first debate on purpose?"

Donald Trump’s Wild New Debate Claim Has People Saying, Hmm, OK

"Former President Donald Trump drew mockery for suggesting he may purposefully lose the first 2024 presidential debate to President Joe Biden to ensure that Biden isn’t removed from the Democratic ticket.

CNN will host the first Biden-Trump debate in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 27."

who believes that crock of shit.

the first debate will be exactly like every time trump debates a democrat.

trump will, say a bunch of goofy shit and loom as close as possible to intimidate his opponent. didn't work on biden or ms clinton, but cruz and rubio seem impressed.
Who believes the crock of shit that Biden is a legitimate president?

Trump opend a new fruit punch and snack bar adjacent to the Oval Office known as "Grifter's Gallery."
don't lie like that. trump the grifters gallery sold maga merch and diet cola.

trying to imagine the "trump brand" fruit punch and "trump" granola.

don't lie like that. trump the grifters gallery sold maga merch and diet cola.

trying to imagine the "trump brand" fruit punch and "trump" granola.
Why don't you try packaging Incest Joe;s shit? That should sell. You will probably be the first in line.

"Former President Donald Trump drew mockery for suggesting he may purposefully lose the first 2024 presidential debate to President Joe Biden to ensure that Biden isn’t removed from the Democratic ticket.

trump will, say a bunch of goofy shit and loom as close as possible to intimidate his opponent. didn't work on biden or ms clinton, but cruz and rubio seem impressed.
Trump plays the media and useful idiots that believe it like a fiddle. Remarks like 'losing the debate' that he knows the media, social media, partisan on message boards etc. will take and play up like some big deal. What it amounts to is seriously increasing the audience for that debate. :)

The remark in context:

". . .The talk turned to the possibility of Biden being replaced as the Democratic candidate, which Trump said he didn’t want to happen.

“Well, you know, interestingly, they’ve done polling, and I do better against almost everybody,” said Trump.

“And so they don’t want to take him off,” he continued. “Maybe I’m better off losing the debate. I’ll make sure he stays. I’ll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I’ll do something like that.”. . ."

The man is a genius in getting the media and numbnuts to do what he wants them to do actually.

Trump plays the media and useful idiots that believe it like a fiddle. Remarks like 'losing the debate' that he knows the media, social media, partisan on message boards etc. will take and play up like some big deal. What it amounts to is seriously increasing the audience for that debate. :)

The remark in context:

". . .The talk turned to the possibility of Biden being replaced as the Democratic candidate, which Trump said he didn’t want to happen.

“Well, you know, interestingly, they’ve done polling, and I do better against almost everybody,” said Trump.

“And so they don’t want to take him off,” he continued. “Maybe I’m better off losing the debate. I’ll make sure he stays. I’ll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I’ll do something like that.”. . ."

The man is a genius in getting the media and numbnuts to do what he wants them to do actually.
iow he is hyperbolic and i crank down every number he pulls from his ass by several orders of magnitude.

Who wants to bet that Joe will not be able to debate but it will be framed in some fashion that he is chomping at the bit to be there but 'something' prevents that and someone else takes his place.

That's what I'd do.

Make Biden look competent. Don't go after him too much. Wait until he is the official nominee.

With Biden at the head of the ticket... Trump may be sworn in with a majority in both houses of Congress.

That's what I'd do.

Make Biden look competent. Don't go after him too much. Wait until he is the official nominee.

With Biden at the head of the ticket... Trump may be sworn in with a majority in both houses of Congress.
trump had best worry about making himself look competent. wgat a loser!

It's funny to watch you guys run around like chickens with your heads cut off every time Trump says something.

1. The orange bag O' shit lies constantly.
2. Those that would tune into this garbage are mostly populist magaturds with nothing better to do.
3. This 'debate' will provide no new information on either old, white guy.
4. The GOP has ruined the modern idea of political debate.
Actually, no. That started when Kennedy and Nixon held the first televised debate and Kennedy did the modern hair, nails and makeup routine while Nixon didn't. If I recall correctly, those who heard the debate on the radio thought Nixon won while those who watched it on TV thought Kennedy did, and all because he looked better. It's been that way ever since.

I wonder what drugs will be administered to Biden before the debate to keep him afloat? And by what way - oral, anal, injection, or puff the magic dragon?

Plausible deniability

is actually plausible certainty

it is a certainty that Trump will mess up and he is preparing the audience for that inevitability.

Biden may also have to claim it. So I guess we just have to keep count

Forum List

Back