I gave a homeless woman a 50 dollar gift card today.

^^^ I can't help but wonder if any of the people who were given that money took the time to check it before they tried spending it.

God bless you and those who really need it always!!!

Holly (a girl who checks whatever is given to her)

I saw a video of someone who handed out counterfeit 100 dollar bills to homeless people. He said "now, when they go to try to use it, they get arrested, and get a bed AND three meals a day. Had this 100 been real, they'd have just bought drugs with it."

Dude had a point.
As I told another who brought that up, you never know what street people will do. They don't make good decisions which is why they are there. Since it is a meal card I'm hoping she will use it as such but it's up to her.

I've seen her before, maybe 50 years old but looks a lot older. Her skin is like baked leather, and she's thin as a rail. I usually give homeless people maybe 5 bucks or buy em a sandwich sometimes. But I've had this card for months and I keep forgetting about it. And she's standing out there again in the 100 degree heat on the street corner so I thought "Why not"? That card doesn't mean anything to me but it sure meant a lot to her. If you have a gift card laying around, maybe think about giving it to somebody who really needs it. They need help now more than ever.

How was the blow job?

Forum List

Back