Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the USA, we have freedom of religion and people can read the Quran or the Hindu Vedas if they want.

But in your scenario they are FORCED to read the Bible. Whether they want to or not.

Again, y'all are completely missing the point. Its not exposure to Christianity that is the problem causing your declining rates of belief among the young people. Its how Christians act.

Like.....force feeding their scriptures on the unwilling.

You'll get the exact opposite effect of what you're looking for.

But in your scenario they are FORCED to read the Bible. Whether they want to or not.

Again, y'all are completely missing the point. Its not exposure to Christianity that is the problem causing your declining rates of belief among the young people. Its how Christians act.

Like.....force feeding their scriptures on the unwilling.

You'll get the exact opposite effect of what you're looking for.
Christianity is failing many because of Cultural Marxism.

No. I went to 12 years of Catholic school and glad I did. But, it should be a choice, not mandated.

Christianity is failing many because of Cultural Marxism.

If you think forcing people to consume your faith is going to endear them to you, you're not going to like the outcome.

Again, its not exposure to Christianity that is your problem. Its the PRODUCT of your faith, the way that Christians act that turns people off.

Like....forcing the unwilling to consume your scriptures.

No. I went to 12 years of Catholic school and glad I did. But, it should be a choice, not mandated.

That, exactly. If you want to read scriptures, that's what freedom is all about.

But there's no liberty in FORCING others to consume your faith.

If you think forcing people to consume your faith is going to endear them to you, you're not going to like the outcome.

Again, its not exposure to Christianity that is your problem. Its the PRODUCT of your faith, the way that Christians act that turns people off.

Like....forcing the unwilling to consume your scriptures.
People are turned off because they want to do their own thing.

People are turned off because they want to do their own thing.

So people want freedom to do as they please. And your solution is to FORCE them to consume Christianity against their will.

Yeah, you're demonstrating the reason that rates of belief in Christianity are on a long, steady decline in the US.

So people want freedom to do as they please. And your solution is to FORCE them to consume Christianity against their will.

Yeah, you're demonstrating the reason that rates of belief in Christianity are on a long, steady decline in the US.
Well, then go rob and kill some people.

Forum List

Back