Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

• Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom

• Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg

• Other?

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
I don't see any chicks with dicks, so the list is incomplete. Speak of, is there a reason you thought to exclude Michelle Obama?
9eac7tlu9k151.jpg

Kamala Harris solves the issue of people who say….I hate Trump BUT Biden is too old

Now she gets to run on……Trump is too old
I have no idea what this number would be, but I'd guess Harris will pick up some "relief" votes, i.e., "holy shit, at least there's a person who doesn't have screaming, obvious, disqualifying flaws".

Looking at the polls, there still appears to be at least 5% or 6% undecideds, so that could work in her favor, theoretically.

I vote for Whitmer
All girl team? Nice. Could be a good ticket with the assault on women by the Republican Party. I think she will go with PA governor who is Jewish, a good speaker, well liked and also young.

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?

TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

I think the democrats should go with George Carlin. Sure, he's been dead for 16 years, but a good portion of their voters won't know that. And, he's smarter than just about anyone in the party today, and a heck of a lot more honest.

Forum List

Back