Harris calls JD Vance “extreme”

The only thing extreme is democrats speech.

Everytime they don't like someone or something they never want to work things out, work to improve things, offer solutions, discuss it, and so on. It's always straight to the most extreme language possible. Right to slinging insults, calling them nazis, blamiing white supremacy or nationalism, and using the most extreme and alarmist verbage as possible.

It's always "they are super ultra mega maga and will destroy our democracy and ruin our country and obliterate the climate and send us into world war 3 because they are Nazi white supremacist fascists!"

That's because they don't want to do anything. They want to do nothing but need the illusion of doing something. So they sit, do nothing, and when the people start cheering for the folks that actually do something their response is just blind stabbing in dark mud slinging. They hope just saying they are bad will make people believe them.

It's a desperate attempt by the useless to hide from people the fact they are useless. They are all words and words mean nothing if you can't back it up.

You think because I know Trump is a fraud, I support Kamala and the Ds. This is the thinking of a duopoly dupe.

Unlike you, I know both crimes families are controlled by powerful nefarious forces and both are nearly mirror images of each other.
I guess we’ll have to agree to strongly disagree but eh .. keep smiling.. see you around.. 🙂

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

He said that there should be no abortions no matter what.

Good luck winning the suburbs LOL

You think because I know Trump is a fraud, I support Kamala and the Ds. This is the thinking of a duopoly dupe.

Unlike you, I know both crimes families are controlled by powerful nefarious forces and both are nearly mirror images of each other.

Definitely not the area for you.

Try gaza.

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

Kneepads thinks anyone to the right of Karl Max is extreme.

Forum List

Back