Trump Campaign Won't Let J D Vance Debate Kamala Harris

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
You are not paying attention. It’s time Democrats let Fox News take part in the debates. What are Democrats afraid of by doing so? Well? That’s all Trump wants.

Said without a hint of irony. The party which raised voter suppression and gerrymandering to an art form, which has seen them control Congress for a generation, without the popular support of the majority of voters.
The left is in the process of disenfranchising millions who went and voted for Joe Biden to be the nominee!

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
I don't recall seeing you in the last meeting. Were you hiding in the corner again?

You are not paying attention. It’s time Democrats let Fox News take part in the debates. What are Democrats afraid of by doing so? Well? That’s all Trump wants.
Not happening because Dems must RIG debates to have any chance. Imagine what would happen if truly fair and balanced moderators asked Dems tough questions or pushed back on their lies.

Why should a Republican candidate agree to debate anyone when there's so much in-fighting among Democrats who could still wind up with an open convention with two new nominees?

Get your own house in order before worrying about your next level of competition. Does an American League champion agree to a World Series date with a National League team before they've won in their own playoffs?

You are insane.
Dailykoz, good lord, come up for air.

So now 70%=100%, only in MAGAGATARDS world!
MAGA
You claimed it doesn't happen, but rightwingers are doing it, Simp.

Have your handlers make up your mind. You are getting the talking points they feed you mixed together.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well of course not. She is a career prosecutor whose career was debating peope into the dirt.

Vance doesn't know anything but vulture capitalism and asslicking.

Normal Joe Biden definitely would have, as he has before.
Not given the way he's been declining. Quid Pro had a lot of time to prepare, even took time off from running the country to prepare. Being the incumbent, he should have done very well indeed, but what we saw was not unusual for him today. He's just not together anymore, and they couldn't even prop him up for 90 minutes. Another performance like that one and he'll be lucky to survive the revolt in his own party.

Forum List

Back