Trump Campaign Won't Let J D Vance Debate Kamala Harris

Horrible article full of lies.

1. It flat out lies on the republicans claiming they're keeping Vance from debating... debating WHO?

2. Truth is; the democrats have no VP as of yet for Vance to debate. Vance does not know WHO to prep for. Will Harris be their president or VP????

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"

Because he'll contradict Trump... because Trump will say things, reverse himself and doesn't need his VP candidate having said things like "America's Hitler" about Trump, sort of shit.

Because he'll contradict Trump... because Trump will say things, reverse himself and doesn't need his VP candidate having said things like "America's Hitler" about Trump, sort of shit.
Pretty incredible, that. But, then, there is so much incredible about this election that the word just fails to describe it any more.

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
Got anything that says Trump won’t let Vance debate the Cackling Cockholster? Cuz there is nothing in this OP that backs up that lie, liar.

The Trump team is trolling the Dems you absolute muppet.

The Dems are obviously trying to “retire” Biden which means Kamala has to be on the top of the ticket in order to be able to use the Biden campaign money. So we have no idea who the VP will be.

Oh he will debate whoever the number 2 ends up being.

How do you know she will still be the VP? While Biden being replaced at the top of the ticket is still unlikely in my opinion the calls for him to step down have not ended and Harris for better or worse would be the one to take his place.

Forum List

Back