Vance goes on CNN for interview as those looking to lead their countries normally do, responds to Walz calling GOP ticket ‘weird’

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.
He didn't complete the whole sentence , the whole sentence is hate based , bigoted, homophobic, chauvinist women hating , xenophobic , white supremacist weirdos. That's the whole description, and I also didn't add in the fact that they are traitors to this country ,who tried to bring down our government and constitution, being his countries biggest threat and enemy and should be in front of a judge for treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the constitution prescribes. Oh by the way the first part is all the patriots opinion the last part is mine alone.

He didn't complete the whole sentence , the whole sentence is hate based , bigoted, homophobic, chauvinist women hating , xenophobic , white supremacist weirdos. That's the whole description, and I also didn't add in the fact that they are traitors to this country ,who tried to bring down our government and constitution, being his countries biggest threat and enemy and should be in front of a judge for treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the constitution prescribes. Oh by the way the first part is all the patriots opinion the last part is mine alone.
the whole sentence is hate based , bigoted, homophobic, chauvinist women hating , xenophobic , white supremacist weirdos.
Lol ,come out from under your bed now the pandemic is over hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.

"in front of the American people"??? Er... no, it was CNN.

Vance thinks they're uncomfortable. Anyone reading Vance's book would be surprised he's MAGA, because it seems like he is willing to sell his soul for MONEY and POWER.

Name calling? Are you fucking kidding?

See? I shut you up again! What an imbecile. You didn't answer if you just lie on here or in real life as well?
I haven't lied at all. You are just lashing out, magaturd, because you are incapable of bringing anything cogent to the conversation. I've been smacking you around like the little magaturd bitch you are with facts all day. But, I don't hate ya. Calm down, bud. :itsok:

I'm sure the orange bag O' shit will win and all your dreams will instantly come true. :auiqs.jpg:

Be happy! Think positive! :113:

I haven't lied at all. You are just lashing out, magaturd, because you are incapable of bringing anything cogent to the conversation. I've been smacking you around like the little magaturd bitch you are with facts all day. But, I don't hate ya. Calm down, bud. :itsok:

I'm sure the orange bag O' shit will win and all your dreams will instantly come true. :auiqs.jpg:

Be happy! Think positive! :113:
Using Clint Eastwood to create an anti-conservative meme is a lie. You are a liar and a dupe. I'm positive LOL. Stop lying shitlib

Using Clint Eastwood to create an anti-conservative meme is a lie. You are a liar and a dupe. I'm positive LOL. Stop lying shitlib
392d1cb3aef772e2bf94431d8b3.jpg

Be Positive! Like your future vice president! :113:

You sound kind of like an incel, you know, one of those low energy Liars!
Been married a long time. To a brown woman, even. Aww shucks for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Being duped and lying is no way to spend your life
Agreed. Change your habits and perhaps even you could be a productive citizen someday, magaturd. :itsok:
I sure liked you better after I shut your mouth. Stop lying incel
You've never silenced me, and you're still a failboat. :itsok:

But you still amuse me. :auiqs.jpg:Carry on.

Been married a long time. To a brown woman, even. Aww shucks for you. :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed. Change your habits and perhaps even you could be a productive citizen someday, magaturd. :itsok:

You've never silenced me, and you're still a failboat. :itsok:

But you still amuse me. :auiqs.jpg:Carry on.
You're a proven liar there's no way that you're married! You're an incel!

Sure I silenced you, all you had was your stupid little emoji that you seem to rely on because you're kind of dumb. I'm sure you get along a lot better with your mouth shut. So you should practice it more often.

I've worked all my life, I'm a veteran and I'm retired comfortably with my wife.
We think incels like you are pretty pathetic. The very stupidest people I know are never trumpers and you haven't helped my opinion of that at all.at ease bitch! 🤣
Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg

I'm sure you get along a lot better with your mouth shut.
I'd bet you'd love that, sure. But you won't ever have that. Truth is, if you tried that, I would break you into tiny little pieces. I don't fear pussies like you. I help in incarcerating incel pussies like you. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back