Veterans Groups Hit Back At J D Vance For Claiming Tim Walz Had Stolen Valor

Your game.

Your rules.

Don't like it?

Awww
Not the game of the good citizens of the USA. It is the game of MAGA bad citizens of the USA.
MAGA is trying to tun our country into a cesspool that they will feel comfortable in. A cesspool is there kind of place.

Folks, these personal insults mean they are losing again and they know it.

Makala is TERRIBLE at politics and made a TERRIBLE decision in Walz. She really can't afford to replace him now; not after replacing Biden. So they're stuck with Timpon Stolen Valor.

Lamaka reminded everyone who she is by faking a badly done southern black accent in Detroit today.

Honeymoon's over, Elmer
Are you kidding me. Trump lives by the insult. He does not talk issues, he throws insults at his opponents
Your game.

Your rules.

Don't like it?

Awww

Not the game of the good citizens of the USA. It is the game of MAGA bad citizens of the USA.
MAGA is trying to tun our country into a cesspool that they will feel comfortable in. A cesspool is there kind of place.
If you call peace, Prosperity, and well-being a cesspool so be it. That's where I want to be MAGA.

In other words, the people who had to get out and do hard work, and didn’t have the luxury of getting to go to college.

A college education is not a sign of intelligence……

Plenty of people didn’t go to or finish college who are very smart:

Steve Jobs - dropped out after 1 semester
Bill Gates - dropped out after 3 semesters
Michael Dell - left after 1 year
Henry Ford - did not have a college degree
John D Rockefeller - never went to college
Ellen degeneress - dropped out after less than a semester
Richard Branson - no college
Oprah Winfrey - dropped out to pursue communication and didn’t return to finish until after she became a media mogul
David Murdock - did not go to college

There are others.
I agree that having a college degree does not make you smart and only having a high school diploma or less does not make you dumb.
But the % of dumb people who don't have a college degree is much larger than the % of dumb people who have a college degree.

The dumb, college degree or not support Trump in the highest % of any demographic.

You have created A hell of a mess, that would be the testimony of your stupidity. Historians won't be kind to the ones that believe the hoaxes and gather in their cults of hatred. Truly stupid people. These hoaxes will be enshrined and Damned as product of the ignorant and gullible.View attachment 992606
Write a book because I don't see any being written backing your claims.
There has never been a President with more negative books written about them. Not even Richard Nixon. They have been written by relatives, people who worked inside the whitehouse, people who worked directly for Trump. The points made in these books trump's any positive books being written
Here are few books that have been written
Michael WolffFire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
Wayne BarrettTrump: The Deals and the Downfall
Kevin D. WilliamsonThe Case Against Trump
Nathan J. RobinsonTrump: Anatomy of a Monstrosity
David FrumTrumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
David Cay JohnstonIt's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America
Michael LewisThe Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy
Rick ReillyCommander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump
Jim AcostaThe Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America

I could go on and on

If you call peace, Prosperity, and well-being a cesspool so be it. That's where I want to be MAGA.
If you call turning our democratic republic into a autocracy, good, you are not a patriot.
Peace and prosperity come and go. The constant has been our democratic republic that give the people a say in our government.
Trump only wants to hear from the people if it is good for him. He blocks everything else out.
He is creating a government that has very few checks on the administrative branch.
Whoever is President will have way more power tha our founding fathers intended.

Write a book because I don't see any being written backing your claims.
There has never been a President with more negative books written about them. Not even Richard Nixon. They have been written by relatives, people who worked inside the whitehouse, people who worked directly for Trump. The points made in these books trump's any positive books being written
Here are few books that have been written
Michael WolffFire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
Wayne BarrettTrump: The Deals and the Downfall
Kevin D. WilliamsonThe Case Against Trump
Nathan J. RobinsonTrump: Anatomy of a Monstrosity
David FrumTrumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
David Cay JohnstonIt's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America
Michael LewisThe Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy
Rick ReillyCommander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump
Jim AcostaThe Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America

I could go on and on
A list of butt hurt, malcontent people who couldn't keep up with Trump. I think it's a good thing that the Deep state railed against Trump. Trust me it was all out of fear. Now back to the most dishonest corrupt lying president ever, Joe Biden flying around the world with his son on our dime picking up bags of cash from our enemies. Shame on you

If you call turning our democratic republic into a autocracy, good, you are not a patriot.
Peace and prosperity come and go. The constant has been our democratic republic that give the people a say in our government.
Trump only wants to hear from the people if it is good for him. He blocks everything else out.
He is creating a government that has very few checks on the administrative branch.
Whoever is President will have way more power tha our founding fathers intended.
When did Trump turn our Republican to an autocracy? Seems like we were pretty prosperous when he was in charge also peaceful. Isn't it Biden that's ignoring the Supreme Court right now? He's actually bragging about it. Who's the totalitarian? Democrats forcing us to get the clot shot and put masks on our children and killing the economy. Sounds pretty autocratic to me.

A list of butt hurt, malcontent people who couldn't keep up with Trump. I think it's a good thing that the Deep state railed against Trump. Trust me it was all out of fear. Now back to the most dishonest corrupt lying president ever, Joe Biden flying around the world with his son on our dime picking up bags of cash from our enemies. Shame on you
You are rationalizing. You have to. It is a requirement if you are in the Trump cult. Always defend the leader. Don't let any negative information go unchallenged.
Trumpism combines cultism with autoritarianism
Think how cults have worked out.
Jim Jones, Branch Divideans

How did each of these authoritarian populism work out? Not well
Populist authoritarian regimes "are mobilizational regimes in which a strong, charismatic, manipulative leader rules through a coalition involving key lower-class groups." Examples include Argentina under Juan Perón, Egypt under Gamal Abdel Nasser and Venezuela under Hugo Chávez and Nicolás Maduro.

You should learn from others mistakes

When did Trump turn our Republican to an autocracy? Seems like we were pretty prosperous when he was in charge also peaceful. Isn't it Biden that's ignoring the Supreme Court right now? He's actually bragging about it. Who's the totalitarian? Democrats forcing us to get the clot shot and put masks on our children and killing the economy. Sounds pretty autocratic to me.
Trump is reducing the power of the judiciary over the Prsident and reducing the power of the legislative branch.
He has continually railed the justice department is unfair.
He has his lemmings in congress that are scared to challenge him. They rubber stamp what he wants.
Trump rules by fear.
People are scared to challenge him because if they do he will try to destroy them.

Our system is built to mitigate differences through the legislative branch, judicial branch and the people's vote. Trump is attacking all three when they get in his way.

Look at the people close to him that he has cast away when they challenge him or he does not need them. All ofhis wives were used by him. He uses everything and everybody.

You are rationalizing. You have to. It is a requirement if you are in the Trump cult. Always defend the leader. Don't let any negative information go unchallenged.
Trumpism combines cultism with autoritarianism
Think how cults have worked out.
Jim Jones, Branch Divideans

How did each of these authoritarian populism work out? Not well
Populist authoritarian regimes "are mobilizational regimes in which a strong, charismatic, manipulative leader rules through a coalition involving key lower-class groups." Examples include Argentina under Juan Perón, Egypt under Gamal Abdel Nasser and Venezuela under Hugo Chávez and Nicolás Maduro.

You should learn from others mistakes
Your examples of authoritarians are a far cry from Trump. He is the freedom candidate, your authoritarian ho ho Harris would have us still in face masks, still in line requiring clot shots so we can work for a living, ignoring the Supreme Court who said not to forgive student loans, ignoring the Supreme Court sending abortion rights back to the States. Democrat cultist bragging about ignoring the Supreme Court . It is you and the authoritarian cult. You should get real. We are the party of Law and Order, you are the party of burning cities.

I agree that having a college degree does not make you smart and only having a high school diploma or less does not make you dumb.
But the % of dumb people who don't have a college degree is much larger than the % of dumb people who have a college degree.

The dumb, college degree or not support Trump in the highest % of any demographic.
I would vote for a separation of this nation as soon as it was put up to vote. Progs did good with ideas. With their 100,000-page binders of the theories on their agendas they had some success with huge failures associated with them. Nearly all of the agendas have massive social costs that the taxpayers are on the hook for. Just childcare alone is an anvil on the neck of taxpayers. Progs want a 500-billion-dollar childcare package which is no skin off their noses as they party on our dime anyway. they will just print it up.

Trump is reducing the power of the judiciary over the Prsident and reducing the power of the legislative branch.
He has continually railed the justice department is unfair.
He has his lemmings in congress that are scared to challenge him. They rubber stamp what he wants.
Trump rules by fear.
People are scared to challenge him because if they do he will try to destroy

Our system is built to mitigate differences through the legislative branch, judicial branch and the people's vote. Trump is attacking all three when they get in his way.

Look at the people close to him that he has cast away when they challenge him or he does not need them. All ofhis wives were used by him. He uses everything and everybody.
Biden has leveraged the justice department to persecute his political opponents. He has jailed many of Trump's people and try to intimidate Trump himself into not running against him. I call that authoritarianism, that is your cult now. Biden has used The Justice System since January 6th to persecute any protesters against Democrats and jail opponents. The most corrupt president in the history of the United States ho ho Harris and Biden. Get real

Forum List

Back