Chester woman, 55, arrested over false posts about Southport murders

That's the problem, racism is something i could never understand, to hate a person for their race i mean it's not something they decided to do be born brown or black.
He's - marvin martian - forgotten all about his own country, white Americans frequently forget:

1723230614472.png

Yes. There are a lot of these keyboard warriors who need to be made accountable for their shit.
Being online is not a free hit.
You have lost that in the US where anything goes and people are gunned down every day.
Incitement is a crime.
How many Muslims commit stabbing attacks, machete attacks and rapes every day in your country? Every day and it's legal.

Knife crime is not confined to immigrants or Muslims, it's spread across all sectors, and is in fact mainly entitled white thugs.

How many white thugs did it take to hack three little girls to death and wound a number more? How many white thugs did it take to behead Lee Rigby on a London street.

You Muslim dick lickers make me sick. The English need to rise up by the millions with a new Crusades. Raise the cross of St. George and shove the invaders bodily into the North Atlantic.

Forum List

Back