Trump has 3 debates set up on 3 networks, waiting on Harris to Accept

that speech today was was a categoy 5 tsunami of bullshit. how we love killing babies and in blue states it is legal to kill them up to 24 hours after they are born" kind of stuff that never gets fact checked.

I checked it
All facts.

Fox News on September 4, another debate on ABC on September 10, and a third debate on NBC on September 25. Trump described the NBC debate as “a fairly full agreement, subject to them.”

“We have spoken to the heads of the networks and it’s all been confirmed other than some fairly minor details,” Trump said.

“The other side has to agree to the terms,” he added, referring to the Harris campaign. “They may or may not agree. I don’t know. She hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent. She can’t do an interview, but I look forward to the debates because we have to set the record straight.”

Will she accept? Or will she continue to avoid the public?
Even if Kama Kama ding dong is a no show Trump should still show up.

Coward Kamala can run but she can't hide. Soon the American people are going to fire her ass! :eusa_clap:
Ha ha, don't count on it, the public falls prey to Democrat schemes constantly, they operate the machine like 1984. If you haven' noticed, there's been a severe dumbing down. Especially since 2017, and ESPECIALLY since covid. You never know what the left will do, just know it's always coming.

Biden is busy with running the nation keeping wars at bay
Biden again became confused as the world series winning team was hosted. Asked, "what am I doing?" Look at the guy, he belongs in a care facility.

President-Joe-Biden-World-Series-ceremony.jpg

Forum List

Back