Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Ok so Trump didn't agree to debate Harris on ABC. Thanks
Again. So what? He agreed to the debate and then he backed out when Kamala took joes place. Nobody is saying it was illegal. He had every right to be a chicken shit and back out like he did. But don’t paint it as something it isn’t

Again. So what? He agreed to the debate and then he backed out when Kamala took joes place. Nobody is saying it was illegal. He had every right to be a chicken shit and back out like he did. But don’t paint it as something it isn’t
Broken record. Tell the HO to show up on Fox.

Anger? We're LAUGHING

It was a stunning display of venom aimed at Georgia’s Republican governor by the party’s presidential nominee.

On Saturday, at a campaign rally in Atlanta, Donald Trump referred to Brian Kemp at least twice as “little Brian.” He described him as a “very average governor.” He said, “Atlanta is like a killing field, and your governor ought to get off his ass and do something about it.”

Most bitterly of all, Trump accused Kemp, state first lady Marty Kemp and Secretary of State Brian Raffensperger of “disloyalty” — in particular, the governor and secretary of state for failing to secure election victory in Georgia in 2020 and accusing them of “doing everything possible to make 2024 difficult for Republicans to win.”

Reaction has been both swift and illustrative of the divisions within the state GOP, as Republicans struggle over what loyalty to Trump means — even if it entails withering, personal criticism of the state’s top elected Republican official and his wife.

Continued

Debating Trump would be like arguing with a drunk. Why bother?

The debate was fairly moderated. We both know it.

I can’t disagree, but, trump agreed to those terms not knowing if they were going to try and screw him.

Would you be ok with the abc debate if trump got to pick one of the moderators? I’d go along with it if he had some say in how this one goes.

So what he never made any agreement to debate the second string

I can’t disagree, but, trump agreed to those terms not knowing if they were going to try and screw him.

Would you be ok with the abc debate if trump got to pick one of the moderators? I’d go along with it if he had some say in how this one goes.
I honestly don't care who does the debates. I liked the mic cut rule as the previous debates were impossible to listen to with all the over talk.

I think it's funny that Trump ran from Kamala and now his followers are trying to make excuses for him. The Fox thing was an obvious ploy to save face from the embarrassing retreat.

I honestly don't care who does the debates. I liked the mic cut rule as the previous debates were impossible to listen to with all the over talk.

I think it's funny that Trump ran from Kamala and now his followers are trying to make excuses for him. The Fox thing was an obvious ploy to save face from the embarrassing retreat.

Because partisanship, I’m sure you view it like that., again, put the debate on abc but let trump dictate some of the rules.

Also, the questions need to be held by a neutral third party, and secured so that there is zero possibility that they are leaked to any candidate before the debate.

He's already done that. He's a pussy.

It's a debate, not a pep rally. The only reason he wants an audience is so he can riff.
But if it's a straight up debate, he's toast. :)
Why are you expecting to have TWO debates in a row with rules that are specifically designed work against Trumps strengths? Trump is a chicken unless he agrees to only ever debate under the DNC's conditions? Is this REALLY the position you want to take? I dont see how you can defend such a position while keeping a straight face.

Forum List

Back