For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

See the above quoted deviant, see it doesn't give one shit about veterans like myself, it doesn't care about Walz lying about his military service anymore than the absolute scumbag population of CT did as they knowingly, willingly voted Richard Blumenthal into the United States senate in a landslide three months after learning he had irrefutably lied his lips off for three decades about serving in Vietnam, lies which included elaborate war recollections he offered up to the fascist media, all of which were totally fictitious, they knew it all and they voted the scumbag into office anyway!

Walz did not serve 24 years in the military, he showed up for 24 years one weekend a month, and he lied his fucking lips off about his rank, and his service, all whilst knowing he quit the day before his unit deployed to Iraq, he quit, and then he lied his lips off to the scumbags of MN, aided in his lies by local CBS affiliate WCCO who deliberately hid this knowledge from residents of the state ( they'd have voted him in anyway) as he ran for Governor! Allow me to be perfectly frank about above deviant cult member, Walz could be shown on live television biting the penises and testicles off of little boys and the above deviant, along with millions of other such deviants would still happily vote for him!

Its not case closed fucktard, you don't care, you possess no humanity, but I sure as shit do, and Walz is a fucking monstrous offender who very much belongs in a prison cell for the rest of his evil fucking life! :fu:
Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?

And to think...72 hours ago, you had never heard of him.

Can you translate what you wrote after the comma please?

", amazing you believe they are crap ". Sorry , didn't check what the computer printed out. , usually do but didn't this time. It doesn't always print out what I say.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?

And to think...72 hours ago, you had never heard of him.
Jesus 72 hours and they've already discovered that he lied about military service. What else do you think is going to come out? If you Democrats aren't lying your lips aren't moving.

24 years in the military vs zero for your blob. LOL... case closed.
The Guard isn’t the military. It’s a part time job that for most of his career would take nearly anyone. Before the War on Terror, the NGs were definitely second rate troops. It wasn’t until they started deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan that NG troops were trained and disciplined up to professional levels.

I see what you did here , took trump 's photo out and replaced it with Biden's . Doesn't work , those are things trump did not Biden.
Hahaha the liar Biden
Screenshot_20220817-205324_Chrome.jpg

the stench of desperation coming out of Trump campaign:

The strategy, which Trump amplified Wednesday by calling Walz a “DISGRACE” on Truth Social, is a throwback to 2004, when Republicans attacked Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry’s record as a Navy officer in Vietnam. Chris LaCivita — who was a consultant to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth group that helped sink Kerry’s bid — is a senior adviser to Trump’s campaign and has signaled an eagerness to reopen the playbook on Walz.

Walz has faced such attacks before, including in his re-election campaign in 2022, when his GOP opponent questioned his decision to leave the service in 2005. Walz’s campaign responded with a letter signed by 50 veterans praising his record and leadership.

“Governor Walz secured additional funding for new veterans homes,” read the letter, a copy of which the Harris campaign shared Wednesday with NBC News. “In his first term, Minnesota was one of just seven states initially selected by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to participate in the ‘Governor’s Challenge’ to eliminate veteran deaths by suicide.”
Do you deny that your VP nominee POS lied about his military rank and service yes or no Dem sheeple?

is it? while claiming service or medals you don't have is pretty low life, it at least offers a bit of respect and admiration for those who did. it is stupid, arrogasnt and wrong, but does not degrade the service of others, in fact imitation is a form of flattery or acknowledge that service is good.

and speaking of medals , trump really needs a purple heart for that near fatal wound.

do you think we are in the "end times" ?
Trump’s wound was no less severe than some that Kerry managed to get Purple Hearts for.

Uh, We can listen to Walz's own words. We can read Walz's interviews.

Walz never deployed to combat as Walz stated.

Walz did not retire a seargent major.

Walz lied twice, stolen valor, twice.
Believe all the lies you want I know better.I actually look for the facts. There's a big difference between carried and using a weapon and the only reason he was demoted from the highest rank he could achieve in the National Guard it was only because he didn't have the time to take the required courses. He admitted that.

Do you deny that your VP nominee POS lied about his military rank and service yes or no Dem sheeple?
Vance is the one who's lying. He and trump are like two peas in a pod. In more ways than one. , they both wear makeup . LOL.

Jesus 72 hours and they've already discovered that he lied about military service. What else do you think is going to come out? If you Democrats aren't lying your lips aren't moving.
So let me get this straight...the guy ran for numerous offices and this alleged "bombshell" of yours was never discovered. LOL....

Either nobody in the Minnesota GOP said anything or you're lying. My bet is that you're lying your ass off.

Facts support my conclusions, deal with it.

But they don't. The article Vance based his opinion on was already debunked long ago. He has that battle when he became governor. They tried to frame him with that back then too.

Forum List

Back