Veterans Groups Hit Back At J D Vance For Claiming Tim Walz Had Stolen Valor

Not fake. Reports from the men IN THAT UNIT say different you lying leftist. CNN? Of course you use a leftist source. Defending a stolen valor liar....
You support Donald Trump, a draft dodger and you are criticizing a person who served for 24 years but didn't do all you felt he should. STFU.

Did you go to Iraq? If not why? Everyone could have volunteered to go, including you.

You support Donald Trump, a draft dodger and you are criticizing a person who served for 24 years but didn't do all you felt he should. STFU.

Did you go to Iraq? If not why? Everyone could have volunteered to go, including you.
Trump was not a draft dodger. That was Bill Clinton. Walz ran like a bitch, per HIS OWN PEOPLE then claimed he fought. So YOU STFU. Not about me either.

Fake news.

Walz was retired before his unit got their orders to deploy.

Which means he put in the paperwork to retire a good year before his unit got their orders to deploy
I'll trust the word of people in that unit. Walz RAN upon hearing they were getting deployed. Period.

Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) began his Wednesday this week by attacking his vice-presidential opponent, Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN), for supposedly misleading people about his 24-year service. According to Vance, Walz is deploying "stolen valor" to promote himself.

Veterans and pro-vet groups, however, are hitting back at Vance for questioning Walz's service and rank.

"We're setting the record straight," Vote Vets said with a post on the social media site X. They created a graph showing the "fact and fiction" of Walz's military record. Among the fictional claims, "Walz retired because he knew he was going to deploy to Iraq. Walz is using a rank he didn't attain and that's Stolen Valor."

Vote Vets labeled this claim "Bulls--t," and then explained why.

"Tim submitted his retirement request to the U.S. Army National Guard months prior to the notification of his unit's deployment," they explained. "His unit was fully sourced (staffed), and his request was approved. He retired in May 2005."

On the claim about his rank, the group called that "Bulls--t," as well.

"The Minnesota National Guard says it's bulls--t," they write. "It is entirely accurate to describe Tim as having been a Command Sergeant Major -- the rank under which he served -- and the Minnesota National Guard has emphasized in public statements that he can be referred to as such."

Veterans For Responsible Leadership, a non-partisan advocacy group, similarly posted a photo of Walz where he was coaching football. "Do you notice what shirt he's wearing," the org asked. "It's Mission 22 - a great organization with the great mission of preventing veteran suicide. He walks the walk."

Walz served on the House Veterans Affairs Committee when he was in Congress.

Afghanistan veteran and director of Common Defense Perry O'Brien similarly called out Vance saying, "Veterans who attack each other's service are weird." He championed Walz and his service.

Lets see,

Vote Vets
US Army National Guard
Minnesota National Guard
Veterans For Responsible Leadership
Common Defense

You USMB losers sticking with your stories?

That's from Vance who went to Iraq and his biggest and most dangerous mission was to go talk to some people.

That is because you are mindless drone.
No, YOU'RE the mindless, unable to think for itself lefturd. Refuse to believe the actual people involved and just buy whatever crap Walz feeds you. Seems that, as usual, YOU'RE the liar. Remember, your gaslighting doesn't work on us

Have you listened to the quote that is being referred to. He said "weapons of war that I carried" He never said he served in a war zone. He is a marksman. He trained the use of weapons while serving.

It is what he did. He served for 24 years while teaching coaching and raising his own fmily.
He did a hell of a lot more than me. So did Vance. I honor his service. But after service I don't respect what he has done and more important what he is doing.

Tell me about your service. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

carried in war is what he said.

you cut off the last part, the damning part.

I'm not the one claiming I served in war, never mind served at all. He is.

Forum List

Back