Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

Good question. You do indeed hear rumors, but how far out?

I know that when I retired around that same timeframe (2009) I was told to submit my paperwork 14 months prior to when I really wanted to get out to ensure it was complete. I will assume that things are not that different in the NG than they were in the Marines.

Also, once your retirement process is past a certain point, there are a lot of things that the military is no longer "allowed" to do with you. For instance once I had done my final physical with the VA I was no longer allowed to run an official PFT as I could have done something to myself that changed the outcome of the final physical.

Do you have a link to this promise? Was it recorded? Or is it just something you heard happened?
Your argument is not with anyone here but rather with the members of his unit who say Walz is not what he says he is

Your argument is not with anyone here but rather with the members of his unit who say Walz is not what he says he is

The dates are provided by the Minn NG.

If you can prove them wrong, I will be happy to check out whatever you have to do so.

A judgement comes in that the claim was based on a lie.
Nope.

You’re confused.

The jury’s verdict is what the judgment comes from.

But what a civil jury determines simply isn’t the same as what the facts might be.

Juries can be wrong, you know.

Personally, I don’t buy a word that crazy woman (E. Jean) says.

Fallacy of attack the messenger?

Why, yes. But that’s our old pal Crappytush.
It's all been debunked for years.

votevet.jpg

Biden withdrew. No one could make him do that. No one has that kind of power.
Don’t be silly. Of course some people do.

Joe tells them he ain’t withdrawing from the race. They threaten to permit the cabinet to file an Art. 25. Joe says “I’ll fight it!” They tell him “no, you won’t; or we’ll have the Congress confirm the cabinet’s Art 25, and you’ll be gone, anyway.” Then they sweeten the pot, for Joe. They add, “And, Joe? The good news is if you play along with us, now, you continue to BE President until Inauguration Day.”

And here we are, regardless of how and why Joe finally gave it up.

Don’t be silly. Of course some people do.

Joe tells them he ain’t withdrawing from the race. They threaten to permit the cabinet to file an Art. 25. Joe says “I’ll fight it!” They tell him “no, you won’t; or we’ll have the Congress confirm the cabinet’s Art 25, and you’ll be gone, anyway.” Then they sweeten the pot, for Joe. They add, “And, Joe? The good news is if you play along with us, now, you continue to BE President until Inauguration Day.”

And here we are, regardless of how and why Joe finally gave it up.

No one was threatening Joe. No one.

regardless of how and why Joe finally withdrew as some advised him to do (long way from told him, made him, forced him), He picked Harris years ago for just such an event. Taking over on Day 1 and boy did she ever. See the money raised, the crowds, the enthusiasm -- the panic on the right?

No one was threatening Joe. No one.
I don’t believe that you can support that claim.
regardless of how and why Joe finally withdrew as some advised him to do (long way from told him, made him, forced him),
He went. You don’t know how or in what manner he was “induced.”
He picked Harris years ago for just such an event.

Oh please. The Democrat party told him whom they wanted chosen.
Taking over on Day 1 and boy did she ever.
She did, she has already assumed them presidency and nobody said so?
See the money raised, the crowds, the enthusiasm -- the panic on the right?

None of the above. I don’t believe even an eighth of what the liberal apparatchik main stream media says about politics. The only panic I see comes from you liberal spam artists.

Forum List

Back