The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Well she has lost 9 fights. All of them to women. They were good enough to take her out.
They she can beat all the women they will let her.

Or she threw some fights. You know who did that? Fallon Fox, the MMA fighter that fractured a woman's eye socket with one punch. She threw some fights. Lia Thomas the 6'4" man swimming as a woman, threw some races and laughed about it. But the olympics wasn't buying his crap.

They she can beat all the women they will let her.

Or she threw some fights. You know who did that? Fallon Fox, the MMA fighter that fractured a woman's eye socket with one punch. She threw some fights. Lia Thomas the 6'4" man swimming as a woman, threw some races and laughed about it. But the olympics wasn't buying his crap.

Then change the fucking rules. All this whining does nothing.

And, as I said before, you cannot change the qualification rules in the middle of the Olympic game.

You actually don't know that. You actually don't know if he has a uterus or fallopian tubes.

I know the women who she's fighting does, because she said she lost a fight to this other one before because she was menstruating.

Either way, this woman was born in very, VERY conservative Algeria, and if you have a penis, you're a boy, you have a vagina, you're a girl. And Algeria says she's female.

I know the women who she's fighting does, because she said she lost a fight to this other one before because she was menstruating.

Either way, this woman was born in very, VERY conservative Algeria, and if you have a penis, you're a boy, you have a vagina, you're a girl. And Algeria says she's female.
So does his passport. The poor guy, either male nor female but a bit of both.

So does his passport. The poor guy, either male nor female but a bit of both.

And that's the problem isn't it?

You've got these ignoramus who say "there are only two genders, male and female."

And then you ask them what the defining features are and they say "It's obvious, a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina" and you point out that this person has a vagina... and they tell you it's a man, you point out this other person has both.

Now they've decided, after thousands of years of not having DNA testing, that DNA testing is what matter, at least when it backs their own argument up.

I would start a thread about it, but I know it's pointless. They won't have a proper conversation about it.

You've got these ignoramus who say "there are only two genders, male and female."

And then you ask them what the defining features are and they say "It's obvious, a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina" and you point out that this person has a vagina... and they tell you it's a man, you point out this other person has both.

Now they've decided, after thousands of years of not having DNA testing, that DNA testing is what matter, at least when it backs their own argument up.

I would start a thread about it, but I know it's pointless. They won't have a proper conversation about it.
The fair thing would be to have men competing against men. Women competing against women and the mutants competing against mutants.

Define a woman? For thousands of years a woman was someone who had a vagina and menstruated.

That's what this woman is.

And women can have muscles.

The post you quoted had all that in quotation marks because I was mocking what is being said.

She qualified as a woman by the Olympic standards. Her passport says "Female".

Surgically altered trangenders cannot reproduce.
They are mutants and essentially sexless, or non-sexual.
They should not compete against others purely of one sex or the other.

Transgender mutants~freaks belong in a category separate from the other two biologically pure sex classifications.

"Transgenders" belong in a "transgender" classification.

This is real simple. A man is XY. A female is XX. The secondary sexual characteristics are just that....secondary.

My post suggest nothing of the kind.

"My type"?

The basics of what I have said in this thread is that they cannot change the rules in the middle of the games.

And I made remarks about the pervert asking if I had seen the athletes vagina.

I am all for improved testing to determine/verify gender. I have said as much. But you conveniently skipped over that part.

"My type" is the type that makes rules before a competition and doesn't change them mid-game.

"My type" is the type that wants an even playing field.

If those thing offend you.....well........tough shit.
Sorry Charlie, but I don't waste time keeping track of a member/posters past history of weeks~months~years ago they want to claim they were this or that.

My read of your recent posts (plural) were that you were defending this "he" being allowed to compete as "she" just because "he" said "he" was a "she".

I don't accept that bogus consideration and merely stated that in sex based competitions then sexual organ, hormones, and genetics, need to be openly examined and confirmed of the participants.

I'm for rules before a competition proved they are fair, unbiased, objective, non-partisan, and not "stacked" to favor a select group or range of contestants.

My take on your recent posts was that you had no objections to this "guy" being allowed to compete as a "gal" just because he said he was a she. If you claim different than provide the links to the posts that support your dodge.

I don't go for that bogus garbage and don't support any who do favor "personal testimony/affidavit" over objective, independent, 'third party' biological testing, which includes confirmation of sexual apparatus~plumbing .

Just because he said he was a she doesn't cut it with me and should be grounds for disqualification when no unbiased and pure proof otherwise has been presented to support that verbal affirmation.

Forum List

Back