The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Yes, but practically the outcome is the same. This is a birth defect that gave this individual the genitals of a female with the biological attributes of a male. Pretending that this is just another girl is dishonest.

So any birth defect that gives them an advantage is bad?

Most great athletes have advantages in the way their body works.

So any birth defect that gives them an advantage is bad?

Most great athletes have advantages in the way their body works.
This isn't any birth defect. This is a defect that created a biological male. I wish I could call this an isolated case but men are allowed into women's sports with the understanding that they will beat women to injury. This is just part of it.

This isn't any birth defect. This is a defect that created a biological male. I wish I could call this an isolated case but men are allowed into women's sports with the understanding that they will beat women to injury. This is just part of it.

A pity you still have no proof she's a biological male. :itsok:

Just like you have no proof of widespread election fraud, yet you still claim that anyway.

A pity you still have no proof she's a biological male. :itsok:

Just like you have no proof of widespread election fraud, yet you still claim that anyway.
The only proof are the results of the testing that found his chromosomes and hormone levels biologically male. The enjoyment is in seeing him beat up on women.

You can easily look up the incidences of election fraud but take pleasure in being willfully ignorant. Who am I to deprive you of that dildo?

The only proof are the results of the testing that found his chromosomes and hormone levels biologically male. The enjoyment is in seeing him beat up on women.

You can easily look up the incidences of election fraud but take pleasure in being willfully ignorant. Who am I to deprive you of that dildo?

LOL

You mean the test you haven't seen nor even know what kind of test.

And I've looked for election fraud. Found a handful of isolated cases, mostly of individuals voting twice. Most for Trump. That's all that there was.

And you're inability to show anything beyond that backs my claim.

LOL
Av
You mean the test you haven't seen nor even know what kind of test.

And I've looked for election fraud. Found a handful of isolated cases, mostly of individuals voting twice. Most for Trump. That's all that there was.

And you're inability to show anything beyond that backs my claim.
If there are no tests or the tests are lying, tell us. Meanwhile you have gotten boring.

Oh, so competing in the Olympics now requires that a woman show the world her vagina?

Is that to promote fairness or to satisfy perverts?
Your posts suggests you lack honor, integrity, or honesty.
Your type is why in qualifying medical exams sexual genitalia needs to be verified.
This world and society increasingly show too many cheats and frauds, like you.

Last edited:
Your posts suggests you lack honor, integrity, or honesty.
Your type is why in qualifying medical exams sexual genitalia needs to be verified.
This world and society increasingly show too many cheats and frauds, like you.

My post suggest nothing of the kind.

"My type"?

The basics of what I have said in this thread is that they cannot change the rules in the middle of the games.

And I made remarks about the pervert asking if I had seen the athletes vagina.

I am all for improved testing to determine/verify gender. I have said as much. But you conveniently skipped over that part.

"My type" is the type that makes rules before a competition and doesn't change them mid-game.

"My type" is the type that wants an even playing field.

If those thing offend you.....well........tough shit.

This bitch identifies herself as a man but somehow runs in a women's category. Why do the transfucking former men always choose to fight women but not the other way around?

I have no idea why "transfucking former men" do what they do.

But I do know that the person in question was born a biological woman. In other words, she is not a "transfucking former man".

I have no idea why "transfucking former men" do what they do.

But I do know that the person in question was born a biological woman. In other words, she is not a "transfucking former man".
No he wasn't born a biological woman but a biological man with female genitalia.

There are quite a few disorders that come under DSD.

Being unable to reproduce does not change the sex/gender of the athlete.
No. Being unable to reproduce is a symptom of the disorder. The person would be as unable to reproduce if it was a biological female with male genitalia.

No. Being unable to reproduce is a symptom of the disorder. The person would be as unable to reproduce if it was a biological female with male genitalia.

There are any number of disorders that make a person unable to reproduce. She is listed as female on her Birth certificate and on her Passport (which is what the Olympics use).

Forum List

Back