Paying reparations in America would be immoral- The reality of slavery in America versus everywhere else

You can play it any way you want and create another ponzi scheme to make you feel better, and it might last a year. You can't bullshit the balance sheet, all you can do is destroy what little incentive is left here. Then the real shit will hit the very real fan.
Am I supposed to decipher what the fuck this means? :dunno: :lol:

Yes. You can pass any laws you want, and create another pyramid scheme like social security, and even give it a cute name like the Social Reckoning System ( the SRS) to redistribute earnings and property, and certainly use force of arms to administrate it. It will however stifle what little incentive there is left to be productive, and it will fail from the pyramid turning on it's side as payments to beneficiaries outstrips revenue, like SS is experiencing now. It might not even last a year as demand and entitlement applications soar. I assume you know what a ponzi scheme is. I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

Reparations is one of many agendas designed by the Globalist Power structure to help destroy the United States or weaking it enough to be blended into a global government. We have wasted endless trillions of dollars already over many years and have damaged our infrastructure and manufacturing along with a massive increase of people receiving checks and benefits from government and or private concerns to survive. Somewhere there are other people who pay for this in some way. Domestically and in foreign concerns. As long as you know a reduced population in the world will happen as it is an agenda when they are totally empowered. 8 billion people is too much with a lot of poverty.
People who`ve watched FOX News for several decades can demand reparations, too.
"I`m an idiot because I watched FOX News". :laughing0301:
2 university studies will back you up.

People who`ve watched FOX News for several decades can demand reparations, too.
"I`m an idiot because I watched FOX News". :laughing0301:
2 university studies will back you up.
I do not watch FOX 12 hours a day 7 days a week. i started getting interested in this New World order in the late 1970's. And would see things happening and still was wishy washy to a degree even though I had some small belief that would increase if an event happened. It was after 9/11 and the enactment of the Patriot Act, the organizational combination of Homeland Security which is evil and the TSA which put us on the road to treating citizens like shit. And Merrick has used it against people who have done nothing that warranted it. Perhaps Republicans will return the favor someday. They hold back because of all of the hate accusations.

Forum List

Back