Paying reparations in America would be immoral- The reality of slavery in America versus everywhere else

The reality is that I don't owe you anything and will not pay you anything.

Go beg on another corner.
Who said it was Snowflake? It's the American government and it's tax payers who owe economic justice to their victims of economic injustice. I was not a victim of American injustice, Black Americans were.

I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow, didn't feel to lucky, it's easy for a white racist to make those dumb ass statements because you have never been on the receiving end of any of it.
Jim Crow did not exist everywhere and to the same extent, but it did exist

And the federal government has done everything within its power to correct that

Which is all that you as a modern ungrateful black person have a right to expect

Jim Crow did not exist everywhere and to the same extent, but it did exist

And the federal government has done everything within its power to correct that

Which is all that you as a modern ungrateful black person have a right to expect
Correcting and restitution is 2 different things.

A murderer is not given a pass just because they stop murdering folks.

Informative video that debunks the assertion that somehow slavery in America was unique. Fact is we all descend from slaves. Throughout history slaves all over the world were treated extremely harshly, some treated better than others.

The radical left probably won’t watch the video. They will continue to engage in their rhetoric.

I’ve heard the more arrogant radical lefties say “who cares about slavery that occurred in Africa or Asia, This is America”

Fact is Crime has increased in the black majority communities 800% between 1963 and 1993. History tells us During this time racism and segregation in the USA lessened and went away entirely wrt forced segregation.

And of course the many poor homeless white men in this country…. how would they feel if reparations were paid out to folks because they’re black.

Slavery aside all I want to know is this.

How is it right that people who never owned a slave can decide to take money from people who never owned a slave and give it to people who never were a slave?

That addresses nothing I have said whatsoever. Not even tagentally.

US policies apply to the US. That is not 'selfish.' That is just a fact. That you want to point to other nations doing bad things to justify the idea you do not have to address bad things here actually is rather selfish of you though.

Keep hiding behind other nations. It shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. The sad part is that I have to deal with imbecilic arguments like you make in the OP when I agree with positions and it huts them immensely.

You guys are so damn blind you cant even see it.

It’s not other countries did bad things…it’s that slavery was an accepted practice hundreds of years ago. Your way way off the mark applying 21st century morals to the past.

The other point is the outrage that poor and working class Whites in America would feel if they saw people who look differently getting handed out free money for doing absolutely nothing here in 2024.

Mansa Musa had hundreds of thousands of slaves and he was a black leader in Africa. You going to call for Mali to pay reparations to the ancestors of slaves?

On one side you have people all over the world calling for equal treatment and mutual respect. On the other side of that, those who believe that whites or blacks are privileged or should have better rights than others. You’re in the latter group right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back