Paying reparations in America would be immoral- The reality of slavery in America versus everywhere else

Publix. LMAO. You sit in Aldi's lot all day, collecting quarters from stray carts. :laughing0301:
You sit around and fantasize about me. That's now an objective fact. The only question now is how much of your time you spend doing it.

People who never owned any slaves do not owe a penny to people who never were slaves,

Why do you want to steal from innocent people?
How many people interned Japanese Americans?

How many US citizens were a part of the Holocaust?

How many people took the land of Eskimos?

Was slavery and Jim Crow a law or just a few folks doing it on their own?

All tax payers will pay and contribute in one way or another but you feel free to fantasize whatever makes you feel better Snowflake. :lol:

But I thought people would pay whatever society decides?

If people on welfare don't have to pay, should people on welfare collect reparations???

Taxpayers are already giving them money.

:eusa_whistle:

But I thought people would pay whatever society decides?
Yep. Your sad fantasies aside in this society government debts are settled through taxes which we all pay in some form or other.
If people on welfare don't have to pay, should people on welfare collect reparations???

Taxpayers are already giving them money.

:eusa_whistle:
Again, welfare and reparations are separate things. I know you feel like you're trying to make an aggressively insulting point but all you're doing is making yourself seem dimwitted and confused. :lol:

How many people interned Japanese Americans?

How many US citizens were a part of the Holocaust?

How many people took the land of Eskimos?

Was slavery and Jim Crow a law or just a few folks doing it on their own?

What do you think you're proving by giving more examples of idiotic policy?

Forum List

Back