VP picks don't usually matter.....but this time

Which is odd given she's supposedly ahead in polling.

Something isn't adding up
The pollsters did this with Hillary.....remember? Vance is going to hit home with a lot more voters than they think frankly...... there is a large number in this nation wishing for Normalcy but afraid to speak it.
Unfortunately Dominion seems to work for the DNC at this point. I wonder which branch of Dominion did the Venezuelan elections? The claim is they have nothing to do with it....but I do not buy that at all.

Stolen valor is a joke. The smear on his impeccable service record will blow up in coward shin splints face. I hope they make this election about service records and truthfulness…. I dare them.

It is part of the Republican Playbook

Get a partisan retired military member to make disparaging comments about the service record of a Democratic candidate.

Swiftboating 101

It is part of the Republican Playbook

Get a partisan retired military member to make disparaging comments about the service record of a Democratic candidate.

Swiftboating 101
Yeah this statement was made long before now, and is factual nice deflection

Trump plays 19 holes every day.

Ever try it?

But you're right about older candidates.....it really needs to stop.
Who is that “19th hole”he is playing.

And newsflash… when you take a golf cart right onto the green you aren’t exactly exerting yourself.

And yes…I’ve played 27 holes this year

And newsflash… when you take a golf cart right onto the green you aren’t exactly exerting yourself.

Even with the Cart it depends on the course.....
but yeah you're going to get more exercise of course if you're carrying your bag.

typo.....of course you know this

There are no moderates in the DNC, but now they have gone full Hitler against the 7 million Jews in Israel.
Then it doesn't matter who the Democrats offer up, they're no good to you.

Why not say that then?

Just be honest.

The obvious reasons why Harris (who got zero votes) picked Walz (Who?) were, (a) Shapiro is too dynamic and articulate, and would have made Kammy look bad on the campaign trail, and (b) She picked someone who is as far Left as she is, and has no aspirations to higher office.

In his introductory remarks last night, he showed that he is just more of the same old stuff...lies, insubstantial feel-good rhetoric, and phony moderate posturing.
Alot of parallels between this and the 1984 Mondull campaign when he picked Geraldine Ferraro. Both were hard Left nutjobs in their day and they only managed DC and Minnesota while Reagan steamrolled over them.

Alot of parallels between this and the 1984 Mondull campaign when he picked Geraldine Ferraro. Both were hard Left nutjobs in their day and they only managed DC and Minnesota while Reagan steamrolled over them.
Mondale didn't have Dominion

Mondale didn't have Dominion
dimocraps are no longer a coalition of leftist whackos and victim groups, they are out-and-out criminals now.

Once....? Umkay. Let it slide. Not worth arguing about, not worth taking up arms over one (1) election. But now that they've been emboldened by their successes in 2020 and 2022, it will be interesting to see what happens this time.

dimocrap scum need to be very careful here. Especially with the economy headed for the ditch.

That's true. When electronic voting first came into play after the 2000 election, I was extremely wary about it and with good reason. We need to get back to paper ballots and mechanical voting booths.
The left won't be willing to give it up until the Right figures out how to use it. It's coming.

dimocraps are no longer a coalition of leftist whackos and victim groups, they are out-and-out criminals now.

Once....? Umkay. Let it slide. Not worth arguing about, not worth taking up arms over one (1) election. But now that they've been emboldened by their successes in 2020 and 2022, it will be interesting to see what happens this time.

dimocrap scum need to be very careful here. Especially with the economy headed for the ditch.
They will absolutely cheat because they've gotten away with it twice. The only thing that will stop them is why the GOP figures out how to do it too.
There is no other way to stop it.

Forum List

Back