Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis agrees to cooperate in Arizona elector case

Democracy was not threatened, no matter what happened on January 6, 2021
Only because Pence stopped it.

It’s a very serious threat to democracy when one man could’ve decided to destroy it or decided to save it . We were lucky that he decided to save it.

How have you established that it was physically impossible for Mike Pence to follow the Eastman Coup memo by uttering these coup words as the states are being called in alphabetical order. When he gets to Arizona , you are suggesting that Pence would not be able to say

“I see two slates of electors so I am going to defer a decision on Arizona. until finishing the other States.’​

Then at the end, Pence announces
“because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.”​
Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected​

Why do you think Vice President Mike Pence could not have said and done those things.
Because the Electoral College and already cerified their votes publicly in December, that was the official election of the President, you also have laws that would prevent the ignoring the election results. All that January 6, 2021 was a procedure and it won’t not change the election, again you are using an emotional what if bull crap that could not happen to swing votes in this election and quite frankly it is dishonest, moronic and disgusting to use these tactics, but you can’t give us any reason to vote for Harris other than she isn’t Trump because she is a terrible candidate.

Only because Pence stopped it.

It’s a very serious threat to democracy when one man could’ve decided to destroy it or decided to save it . We were lucky that he decided to save it.
Only because it wasn’t legal, that is it, end of story, why do you now support Trump’s lies? It’s because it is all you got. Nothing positive about Harris, just negativity and lies. I thought you were better than that.

Only because it wasn’t legal, that is it, end of story, why do you now support Trump’s lies?
I don’t support Don Trump’s criminal attempt to stay in power. I care about losing our democracy and how close we actually came. It’s you that don’t give a fuck about losing our democracy. Your head is in the sand.

Of course Mike Pence didn’t want to become a criminal. If he did, the Eastman coup plan would’ve worked as a minimum of creating chaos in this country.

The Trump MAGA Eastman coup is racist at its. Having a racist president is bad democracy.

Well, sue for damages is civil court. Bottom line is you idiots failed to make your case back in 2020, as you had no case, based on evidence. We got to see the rulings, almost daily, from shortly after the legal election until Jan 6, when the attack was launched. We also got the see the rebuke by judges for the frivolous attempts. So, cry me a river, and pick a better candidate.
I just told you why no evidence was heard. If you are too stupid to accept the fact the system was complicit in the fraud for whatever reason that is on you.

Only because it wasn’t legal, that is it, end of story, why do you now support Trump’s lies? It’s because it is all you got. Nothing positive about Harris, just negativity and lies. I thought you were better than that.
They insist that the obvious destruction of the country is the way to go. Go figure.

I just told you why no evidence was heard.
If you have evidence that needs to be heard, you can still find a court to hear it.

You just have to find the people and the organization that you have evidence that they did wrong to Don Trump and his MAGA cult.

And then bring a case,

Since you can’t bring a case, isn’t it time you turned the page on the old fuck and his tired, boring, white grievance political complaint machine.

Forum List

Back