This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

Don't believe JD Vance is weird? Okay. But what has triggered so many MAGA folks on this subject?​

It is this guy who became the face of Those people are just plain weird:

So you're admitting you lied when you said this:

Typical lying assed commie.

Example #1 why Republicans and conservatives can dish it out but they can't take it.
Whine to someone who cares. I've been watching you people get down on your knees and open wide for every
conspiracy theory under the sun...and swallow it whole.

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Now, someone go get a statement from the couch. :auiqs.jpg:

Has the couch denied it?

Why not?

And why are they selling JD Jelly lube?

Example #1 why Republicans and conservatives can dish it out but they can't take it.
Whine to someone who cares. I've been watching you people get down on your knees and open wide for every
conspiracy theory under the sun...and swallow it whole.

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Now, someone go get a statement from the couch. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor little thing, you get caught telling outright lies and like the typical retarded commie you try to deflect. Why is it you and your comrades can never accept responsibility for your LIES?

Poor little thing, you get caught telling outright lies and like the typical retarded commie you try to deflect. Why is it you and your comrades can never accept responsibility for your LIES?

Tough shit. You cucks have been mouthing conspiracy theories for over a decade with no remorse or repercussions. Deal with it.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this was true. Especially since Vance is weird...and we haven't gotten an official statement from the couch. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The “weird” talking point has been sent out from the Democrat elites to the media, and the media is dutifully running with it.

But when this guy goes on TV and claims Vance is weird the message kinda fails.

View attachment 986907
The media latest assigned talking point is to illustrate why the weird label on Vance or Trump/Vance is so powerful for the Democrats.
The “weird” talking point has been sent out from the Democrat elites to the media, and the media is dutifully running with it.

But when this guy goes on TV and claims Vance is weird the message kinda fails.

View attachment 986907
I think the left has a much different definition of 'weird' than average Americans do :)

Forum List

Back