Who is JD Vance?

Vance had a difficult childhood as did many children since addictive drug use became common

Which means he has more in common with ordinary Americans than the rich upper class does
Thats weird, I don't hear ordinary Americans beeing groomed by billionares into political positions and flipping flopping from calling someone a repusive Hitler-wanna-be into enlisting to be his #1 tool.

Vance may have had a tough childhood but it doesn't excuse the sad, unprincipled bs artist politico he is today.

Last edited:
Thats weird, I don't hear ordinary Americans beeing groomed by billionares into political positions and flipping flopping from calling someone a repusive Hitler-wanna-be into enlisting to be his #1 tool.

Vance may have had a tough childhood but it doesn't excuse the sad, unprincipled bs artist politico he is today.
As a lib you are obviously cast in stone and never learn new facts or change your mind about anything

But conservatives are not made that way

Vance has had 8 yrs to observe trump and then democrat alternative since his initial observation

As a lib you are obviously cast in stone and never learn new facts or change your mind about anything

But conservatives are not made that way

Vance has had 8 yrs to observe trump and then democrat alternative since his initial observation

Cool story, but not a word of actual response.

Vance had 8 years to observe trump and changed his mind

Something libs are incapable of

Stop posting laughable bullshit, he "changed his mind" the moment Trump actually won and JD realized he need to kiss Trump's ass to get anywhere.

Nobody that seriously thought that Trump has no respect for democratic norms and values changed their mind. Trump's shitty self-absorbed presidency and criminal schemes to hold on to power only reinforced it.

Last edited:
Stop posting laughable bullshit, he "changed his mind" the moment Trump actually won and JD realized he need to kiss Trump's ass to get anywhere.

Nobody that thought that Trump has no respect for democratic norms and values ever changed their mind on Trump, his shitty self-absorbed presidency only reinforced it.
I dont know how soon after trump took office for Vance to wise up

But better late than never

Forum List

Back