JD Vance was a "Never Trumper" in 2016, and the media is silent on his "tweet..." on 7/13

Not publicly, but he already had a security detail and those Trump/Vance signs and shirts did not get beamed in from a starship...

Says who?

And how would a SECRET VP nod help Vance in a very public race? Vance was not a popular choice among rank and file republicans because he has no real experience. Nor had he made many inroads with republican leadership. He's a junior senator that wasn't on any GOP nomination ticket.

"Yeah, but Trump was gonna pick me!" is hardly a ringing endorsement. And with Trump dead, the nomination would go to someone far more popular than Vance, with more support from leadership.

A governor perhaps. Haley. Even DeSantis before Vance.
HE WAS THE NAMED VP

He was not publicly named VP until days after the shooting. Trump's death would have done Vance no good. Trump being alive to name him VP publcly would have.

And did.
If Trump had died, JD Vance would be the GOP Prez nominee.

No he wouldn't.

by belonging to the notorious NEVER TRUMP crowd .... AND about his tweet on 7/13 less than an hour after the shooting, where he "knows" the Chris Wray talking points that were not released until the morning of 7/14
If you thought you were making a point or replying to my post or even being coherent, think again.

And here ….we…..go!

IMG_6530.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
If you thought you were making a point or replying to my post or even being coherent, think again.

This topic is about JD Vance's association with NEVER TRUMP, a group dominated by 911 Traitors, and his 7/13 tweet which he cannot possibly explain....

This topic is about JD Vance's association with NEVER TRUMP, a group dominated by 911 Traitors, and his 7/13 tweet which he cannot possibly explain....
Calm down, dopey. Vance was opposed to Trump. Bfd.

Nobody knows what an asshole like you means by “911 Traitors,” you twit.

And what 7/13 tweet? Sorry I don’t follow your posting crap too closely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back