JD Vance needs to answer a few questions about 7/13

In addition to the fact that JD Vance is a sitting US senator who I am sure knew he had been selected as VP by that time. He quite likely was briefed in real time--possibly before Wray found anything out and released it to the press. SMH

Then he needs to tell us WHO IT WAS who "briefed" him three hours before the FBI admitted it did not have the ID of the corpse yet...

Notice that when questioned on specifics, "Concerned American" is not at all concerned that JD Vance cannot answer the questions about his tweet on 7/13...

because "Concerned American" has no concern at all for America, only ISRAEL...

Notice that when questioned on specifics, "Concerned American" is not at all concerned that JD Vance cannot answer the questions about his tweet on 7/13...

because "Concerned American" has no concern at all for America, only ISRAEL...
I have no interest in your incessant trolling about a non issue. But that is what democrats typically do and you are no exception.

I have no interest in your incessant trolling about a non issue. But that is what democrats typically do and you are no exception.

According to "Concerned American" I must be a "democrat" since I support

1. FISCAL CONSERVATISM
2. SMALL AND LIMITED GOVERNMENT
3. LOW TAXES
4. SUNSHINE/TRUTH
5. SCHOOL VOUCHERS
6. PATRIOTISM TO AMERICA NOT ISRAEL

and she does NOT.

A good prosecutor would box Vance in.

How did you "know" it was an "American" less than an hour after the event and three hours before the FBI admitted they don't yet have an ID?

Lucky guess?
Told by someone?

Why, if the FBI had IDed the subject, would they call Vance first to notify him??

The jews told him.
According to "Concerned American" I must be a "democrat" since I support

1. FISCAL CONSERVATISM
2. SMALL AND LIMITED GOVERNMENT
3. LOW TAXES
4. SUNSHINE/TRUTH
5. SCHOOL VOUCHERS
6. PATRIOTISM TO AMERICA NOT ISRAEL

and she does NOT.

You're just a fucking nut bar.

No single person on this site thinks othwise.

That's a problem for you going forward.

The jews told him.

You're just a fucking nut bar.

No single person on this site thinks othwise.

That's a problem for you going forward.

If you support W, you are not a conservative, and you likely have no clue what the word CONSERVATIVE actually means, which is par for the course of the SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMAN you are, IQ<5, doesn't understand basic math...

If you support W, you are not a conservative, and you likely have no clue what the word CONSERVATIVE actually means, which is par for the course of the SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMAN you are, IQ<5, doesn't understand basic math...

Oh

YOUR HEROES!!!!

George W. Bush and Michelle Obama share a sweet moment at McCain’s ...

Bush was better than Gore and better than Kerry

That's it.

Hint - we elect a team.

George W Bush is the worst traitor in US history, and precisely nothing he did in office was conservative. Try to name one thing W did that was conservative....

George W Bush is the worst traitor in US history, and precisely nothing he did in office was conservative. Try to name one thing W did that was conservative....

We vote for a team.

Repeat that, so I know that you got it.

Forum List

Back