Why do Democrats want Biden gone and we want Trump back?

Better question - Why do you retards want a convicted criminal felon who lost the last election?

Oh wait… I answered my own question. Because you are retards.

Ok, never mind.
Robert W is an OLD man that is angry, very angry. Him and Concerned American.
You ask a great question that they refuse to answer.

trump IS, and ALWAYS has been, a Lying POS Con Man, now convicted Felon.

Why they support this scum is beyond me.
He is the HERO of Robert, and all Robert will ever respond with is...."You never attack (D)."

He is the HERO of Robert, and all Robert will ever respond with is...."You never attack (D)."
That is solely said to you. It was not a great question. The topic is Democrats want Biden to quit and few of you want to answer because I asked it about a Democrat.

You were alive during the spectacular Trump Presidency?

No rational, thinking person would not want to see the country return to that time.

@Robert W is an OLD man that is angry, very angry. Him and Concerned American.
Aren't you getting old? Were you lying by telling the forum you have been a coach for many many years? I am not angry at all. Biden's castle is falling. And you seem to be upset it is falling down go boom.

That is solely said to you. It was not a great question. The topic is Democrats want Biden to quit and few of you want to answer because I asked it about a Democrat.
I started a thread about "Who replaces Biden"
Look it up.
Aren't you getting old? Were you lying by telling the forum you have been a coach for many many years? I am not angry at all. Biden's castle is falling. And you seem to be upset it is falling down go boom.
You always contend that I lie, but you refuse to ever point out a specific lie.
Why is that Robert?

For the umpteenth time, I want both candidates to drop out.
Neither is capable anymore.
Neither Biden nor Trump.
Trump still thinks he is running against Obama. Or was he 'Joking'.

Look it up.

Why is that Robert?

Neither Biden nor Trump.

Every thinking person believes that he is running against Obama.
Who do the nonthinking people think is actually running the country?

You were alive during the spectacular Trump Presidency?

No rational, thinking person would not want to see the country return to that time.
Can you provide a specific trump policy that led to this greatness?
Not what he said, what he actually did?

Why did gas prices become lower.......COVID......a trump Failure.
Yup, I was alive in 2020 and watched trump FAIL bigly in his COVID response.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."

NOW, back to that specific policy.

Look it up.

Why is that Robert?

Neither Biden nor Trump.
When you are questioned, about Democrats, you seem upset to be asked. I watch your words as you spew them to see if you do it to Democrats. If you do, it seems so seldom I don't notice. My aim is not to call you a liar. Is your aim about me that same aim?

Every policy that Biden changed.

When you are questioned, about Democrats, you seem upset to be asked. I watch your words as you spew them to see if you do it to Democrats. If you do, it seems so seldom I don't notice. My aim is not to call you a liar. Is your aim about me that same aim?
You've called me a liar, I have asked for you to specifically quote ONE of my so-called lies, yet you won't.......you always deflect to this ^^^^^^^ALWAYS, just like above. >>>>>>>>>>I watch your words as you spew them to see if you do it to Democrats. If you do, it seems so seldom I don't notice.
Every policy that Biden changed.
So it's true, you can't NAME a single policy enforced in the trump administration.

Gas prices always come up by conservatives.........yet there is NO trump policy that LOWERED gas prices......that was COVID.
Care to counter?

You've called me a liar, I have asked for you to specifically quote ONE of my so-called lies, yet you won't.......you always deflect to this ^^^^^^^ALWAYS, just like above. >>>>>>>>>>I watch your words as you spew them to see if you do it to Democrats. If you do, it seems so seldom I don't notice.

So it's true, you can't NAME a single policy enforced in the trump administration.

Gas prices always come up by conservatives.........yet there is NO trump policy that LOWERED gas prices......that was COVID.
Care to counter?

Do you what know what

Every
The totality
The entire attitude means

Who would YOU rather have? A man wearing a diaper and can't remember anything 3 minutes ago (Biden) or a man who takes a bullet and one week later he is at his BEST Rally! (Trump) :p

It is said that two thirds of Democrats polled want Biden gone. And Trump has growing massive support. Trump is the rightful president. Biden is the fake god of Democrats.
Question: Clearly Democrats want Biden gone. Why do so few want him to stay?
How come all of Trump's top aides who saw him in action want him gone, including his own former V.P.?

It is said that two thirds of Democrats polled want Biden gone. And Trump has growing massive support. Trump is the rightful president. Biden is the fake god of Democrats.
Question: Clearly Democrats want Biden gone. Why do so few want him to stay?
Democrats want what they’re told to want. It really is that simple.

How come all of Trump's top aides who saw him in action want him gone, including his own former V.P.?
Question for you is why did this happen to Biden? The swamp is draining this nation of Democrats.

That ^^^ is your response to 'naming a trump policy'

What policy under the trump administration had the effect of lowering gas prices?
When will your focus be on Biden?

PS: I DO NOT FIND THE POST YOU SAID YOU STARTED AGAINST DEMOCRATS. WILL YOU TELL US MORE?

Last edited:

Care to counter?
The word liar in talking about Democrats is so rare for me to say I simply do not recall saying it to you. Bear in mind you allege you are not a Democrat. So for instance above, you said GAS prices always come up by conservatives. That is factually not correct. But you went after republicans in that remark like they are the devil.

You get angry when I look at posts like that one above and comment you back Democrats.
However this is not about that issue. Trumps greatness as you say it was he was a good president. YES Trump was viciously attacked by Obama ahead of his swearing in. When Trump was sworn in the immediate reaction was to attack him. The Media is mostly guilty and democrats spooned over them and repeated their lies. But the Media is who is blamed for the majority of Trumps problems. Why? They had a goal when he was sworn in. To tell us they fact checked Trumps lies. And they have the power of the press. We, you me, other posters do not have the power of the press. So you took the word of Trumps attackers and seem upset we do not want to pour it on him. We want Biden to get his dose of it and if you don't like democrats, help us. This will prove to me you atack Democrats.

Forum List

Back