Why do Democrats want Biden gone and we want Trump back?

Better question - Why do you retards want a convicted criminal felon who lost the last election?

Oh wait… I answered my own question. Because you are retards.

Ok, never mind.
just goes to show how damaging Bribens leftwing policies have been for average Americans .. if the voters were doing as well as the left claims Biden wouldn't be tanking in the polls .

just goes to show how damaging Bribens leftwing policies have been for average Americans .. if the voters were doing as well as the left claims Biden wouldn't be tanking in the polls .
Warning: Part of this push to dump Biden is so that the replacement candidate can pretend not to be responsible for all the damage and shit policies. There's a piece out there on this Dem strategy now. That a replacement candidate would be free to make up whatever lies they want to fool voters...then of course continue on with Obama's ahem, I mean Biden's policies after the election.

But Trump's lack of ethics and morals make him not capable of being a good President
That is factually a major mistake made by Democrats. Trump proved earlier he is a great president and is a superior president to what Democrats offer us.

Warning: Part of this push to dump Biden is so that the replacement candidate can pretend not to be responsible for all the damage and shit policies. There's a piece out there on this Dem strategy now. That a replacement candidate would be free to make up whatever lies they want to fool voters...then of course continue on with Obama's ahem, I mean Biden's policies after the election.

Most democrats think that the current policies are fine.

See harpo and gator.

Breaking...She's Running

51af3a1cde3db1e111ca073fe213cf72.png

Forum List

Back