Why do Democrats want Biden gone and we want Trump back?

Question for you is why did this happen to Biden? The swamp is draining this nation of Democrats.
This is happening to Biden not because he failed as POTUS. It's because his time has passed. He cannot get his message accross. Period.

Now the real question is why millions support Trump who's a criminal & a sociopath who has nothing to offer to the average person unless their end game is revenge on the "other side". And of course there's the brainwashed equation. Anyone who sheds tears for a politician should have their head examined. I don't care who it is.

That is factually a major mistake made by Democrats. Trump proved earlier he is a great president and is a superior president to what Democrats offer us.
Only in the mind of the MAGA cult members.

If the Democrat party was not so inept, thre would not be a President Trump.

Actually at first I was not a Trump supporter. Others kept saying to me, he is best. I wanted a different Republican. Trump has habits I do not like one bit. But his habit of being President is one I believe this nation needs most. Biden should never be where he is. We warned Democrats about him long ago.

You reminded me of a long time back I was myself a loyal Democrat. I wish to god I had not been one. But the past is over and done with. I refuse to ever again be ruled by a Democrat no matter if they promise to make me rich.

This is happening to Biden not because he failed as POTUS. It's because his time has passed. He cannot get his message accross. Period.

Now the real question is why millions support Trump who's a criminal & a sociopath who has nothing to offer to the average person unless their end game is revenge on the "other side". And of course there's the brainwashed equation. Anyone who sheds tears for a politician should have their head examined. I don't care who it is.
I shed no tears when learning Sheila Jackson Lee was taken out by Cancer. She had the painful kind.
Biden owed we citizens protection at our border. And he kept telling us it was fine. Millions poured in ahd he still lied to us all. He wanted illegals to swamp us all. Do you know his illegals are in this state delivering dinners for DoorDash? They do not speak English at all yet they drive on this states roads.

It is said that two thirds of Democrats polled want Biden gone. And Trump has growing massive support. Trump is the rightful president. Biden is the fake god of Democrats.
Question: Clearly Democrats want Biden gone. Why do so few want him to stay?
Because we are intelligent and you are stupid cultroaches?

I shed no tears when learning Sheila Jackson Lee was taken out by Cancer. She had the painful kind.
Biden owed we citizens protection at our border. And he kept telling us it was fine. Millions poured in ahd he still lied to us all. He wanted illegals to swamp us all. Do you know his illegals are in this state delivering dinners for DoorDash? They do not speak English at all yet they drive on this states roads.
Take it up with DoorDash if that's even true. They're the ones doing the hiring.

Btw, nice to know that your "christian values" allow you to be happy that someone died from a painful disease, hypocrit.

Now, GFY.

Trump is belongs in jail not the WH. You perverts want a dictator.
Biden's own daughter told her story and Biden caused her so much trouble she blamed him for being in her shower with her. I did not say this, she told the story in her own diary. She told her story of why she engaged in so much reckless sex with so many men. Her dad got her used to it.

Take it up with DoorDash if that's even true. They're the ones doing the hiring.

Btw, nice to know that your "christian values" allow you to be happy that someone died from a painful disease, hypocrit.

Now, GFY.
Oh sure, Doordash is now the law agency. Brightness escapes you.
I did not say her death makes me happy. Tell another lie to others you can abuse. And your initials at the end tell us all how you are.

Oh sure, Doordash is now the law agency. Brightness escapes you.
I did not say her death makes me happy. Tell another lie to others you can abuse. And your initials at the end tell us all how you are.
Door Dash does background check before they hire. If their system is failing it's because they WANT it to, dummy.

Biden's own daughter told her story and Biden caused her so much trouble she blamed him for being in her shower with her. I did not say this, she told the story in her own diary. She told her story of why she engaged in so much reckless sex with so many men. Her dad got her used to it.
The truth of the 'diary' has been explained over and over.

It was one time. He did not soap her down. He did do what Trump did to Carroll.

Her dad did not get her used to it.

You can be sued for millions for defamation.

There are humans locked in prison who are not guilty. And if a jailed convict is black, you then agree.
We have spent since 2016 seeing the Media attack Trump. Trump got upset and he called the media our enemy. And he is correct. You think your way due to one source. The media. They persuaded you way back in 2016 that he is the devil. Even when he did a super job as president, you types kept calling him bad names.
The public has recovered and are now helping Democrats drive Biden out of office.
This time it is done to you. How does it feel being condemned constantly as you now are?

The truth of the 'diary' has been explained over and over.

It was one time. He did not soap her down. He did do what Trump did to Carroll.

Her dad did not get her used to it.

You can be sued for millions for defamation.
I read that kind of shit and recall how Hitler persuaded the Germans he was a very nice man.
In other words, you are just being a buffoon. Telling you claim what Biden did do.

Unstable Genius Dotard- "Supposing We Bring The Light Inside The Body"?

You mean like X Rays?

Forum List

Back