Why do Democrats want Biden gone and we want Trump back?

There are humans locked in prison who are not guilty. And if a jailed convict is black, you then agree.
We have spent since 2016 seeing the Media attack Trump. Trump got upset and he called the media our enemy. And he is correct. You think your way due to one source. The media. They persuaded you way back in 2016 that he is the devil. Even when he did a super job as president, you types kept calling him bad names.
The public has recovered and are now helping Democrats drive Biden out of office.
This time it is done to you. How does it feel being condemned constantly as you now are?
Being condemned by you Trump cultists doesn't bother me one bit. But when the shit hits the fan you Trump supporters will be knee dip in it like everyone else. IF he wins.

It's called Karma for supporting a deranged sociopath like Trump. Btw, look who supports your boy. Washington elitists & uber wealthy billionaires like Elon Musk. You'll never learn. Never.

Actually at first I was not a Trump supporter. Others kept saying to me, he is best. I wanted a different Republican. Trump has habits I do not like one bit. But his habit of being President is one I believe this nation needs most. Biden should never be where he is. We warned Democrats about him long ago.
You and I are on exactly the same page, too.

When Trump first entered the political arena in 2015, I was really surprised when a lot of my friends and acquaintances - all highly educated with graduate degrees in economics, foreign relations, science, etc. - told me they were for Trump.

And I wavered as to whether to go with Hillary, which would have been the first D I voted for in decades, but was too turned off by how mean and dishonest and sneaky she is - especially with her deleting 33,000 emails and lying thst they were about yoga - and went with Trump.

And I was very surprised by how good a president he turned out to be. He kept the inflation rate low, cut corporate taxes so that business were able - and did - hire more employees, lowered taxes an average of $2000 per working family, saw increases in real wages, the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, had us energy independent, made great progress with Middle East peace, had the lowest level of illegals surging in, etc., etc.

Fast-forward to today, and I am appalled that the Dems - in concert with the “enslaved media” that Madison warned us about - have demonized and dehumanized this man to such an extent that not only do some of them wish for him to be killed, they also demonize and dehumanize his supporters.

If the election is honest, we are very likely to see a landslide close to that of Reagan. In addition to winning all the swing states, previously blue states like Virginia and New Jersey are now polling for Trump. If the election is not, and as we’ve seen the Dems will stop at nothing - nothing! - to keep a very good president from reclaiming the presidency, then you are likely to see a response that will parallel the French Revolution because the majority of Americans do not want a continuation of the O’Biden Regime - and they will know that the Regime has silenced their voices.

I shed no tears when learning Sheila Jackson Lee was taken out by Cancer. She had the painful kind.
Biden owed we citizens protection at our border. And he kept telling us it was fine. Millions poured in ahd he still lied to us all. He wanted illegals to swamp us all. Do you know his illegals are in this state delivering dinners for DoorDash? They do not speak English at all yet they drive on this states roads.
GFY you POS.
Unstable Genius Dotard- "Supposing We Bring The Light Inside The Body"?

You mean like X Rays?
You think "Light inside the body" means X-Rays? LOLLLOLL
You make every excuse in the book for trump.

Don't you get tired of saying, "This is what trump meant."
He still thinks he's running against Obama.

RobertW, you are a cultmember, a sad, despicable follower of Trump. You can no longer tell right from wrong.

You lie knowingly for Trump. Bye!

RobertW, you are a cultmember, a sad, despicable follower of Trump. You can no longer tell right from wrong.

You lie knowingly for Trump. Bye!
No, You do not stand up to Biden. I happen to stand up to him. Wake up. America doesn't want him. Democrats are begging him to get out. I join those democrats.

Now this person who tells us he is against both parties. I used his own rhetoric to show he is for Democrats and totally against Republicans. Read his anger below.

GFY you POS.
I have never spoke to Winco that way at any time.

You and I are on exactly the same page, too.

When Trump first entered the political arena in 2015, I was really surprised when a lot of my friends and acquaintances - all highly educated with graduate degrees in economics, foreign relations, science, etc. - told me they were for Trump.

And I wavered as to whether to go with Hillary, which would have been the first D I voted for in decades, but was too turned off by how mean and dishonest and sneaky she is - especially with her deleting 33,000 emails and lying thst they were about yoga - and went with Trump.

And I was very surprised by how good a president he turned out to be. He kept the inflation rate low, cut corporate taxes so that business were able - and did - hire more employees, lowered taxes an average of $2000 per working family, saw increases in real wages, the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, had us energy independent, made great progress with Middle East peace, had the lowest level of illegals surging in, etc., etc.

Fast-forward to today, and I am appalled that the Dems - in concert with the “enslaved media” that Madison warned us about - have demonized and dehumanized this man to such an extent that not only do some of them wish for him to be killed, they also demonize and dehumanize his supporters.

If the election is honest, we are very likely to see a landslide close to that of Reagan. In addition to winning all the swing states, previously blue states like Virginia and New Jersey are now polling for Trump. If the election is not, and as we’ve seen the Dems will stop at nothing - nothing! - to keep a very good president from reclaiming the presidency, then you are likely to see a response that will parallel the French Revolution because the majority of Americans do not want a continuation of the O’Biden Regime - and they will know that the Regime has silenced their voices.
I want to add to that super top rated post by you but you hit a home run. Every word you said here on the forum I believe in and support.
I once was a director of a large Real Estate Association at the local level and also at the State level. I know a lot about politics. I know budgets inside and out. I know Democrat politicians who are scumbags. We must have Trump as President. This nation depends on we who tell the plain truth about this to them. I have personally cast votes over things wanted by politicians and for two important organizations in CA.

Said by paid liars. The poll they quote wasn't even a poll of Democrats.

The billionaire class and the MSM want Biden gone. They hate Biden with a white hot fire. Sure, some of those billionaires buy Democrats as well as Republicans, but it doesn't mean they like democracy. As long as fascism increases their fortunes, they love fascism.

The voters want to keep Biden, largely because he pisses off billionaires and the media moguls.
giphy.gif

Being condemned by you Trump cultists doesn't bother me one bit. But when the shit hits the fan you Trump supporters will be knee dip in it like everyone else. IF he wins.

It's called Karma for supporting a deranged sociopath like Trump. Btw, look who supports your boy. Washington elitists & uber wealthy billionaires like Elon Musk. You'll never learn. Never.
You did not mind when Elon voted for Democrats. He is the same person. Being rich is no disqualifier or you would not vote for Biden who is also rich. So is Obama. Name a Democrat politician who is not rich?

Biden and Trump are old. Trump couldn't beat someone younger, decent and intelligent.

Kicker is it was your party who chose an elderly career politician at half speed over how many candidates again? Try thinking instead.

Trumpers actually support Trump, and for good reason. He's capable. Biden can't even walk a dog, but your left mandated it.

As long as fascism increases their fortunes, they love fascism.
Yes you Democrats love fascism. I do not believe you or the rest know what it means. But you love saying the word so you own it.

The people around Biden protected him.

But since the debate, the elites and the big donors have been telling him to drop out of the race.
That is very very true. They still are protecting him. But so many want him out it is time ticking against him over staying.

I want to add to that super top rated post by you but you hit a home run. Every word you said here on the forum I believe in and support.
I once was a director of a large Real Estate Association at the local level and also at the State level. I know a lot about politics. I know budgets inside and out. I know Democrat politicians who are scumbags. We must have Trump as President. This nation depends on we who tell the plain truth about this to them. I have personally cast votes over things wanted by politicians and for two important organizations in CA.
I agree. We absolutely must have Trump as president, and the only way we won’t is if a) the Secret Service allows a sniper up on a nearby roof again, Gd-forbid (and then lying about a sloped roof), is well aware that there is a suspicious person on the premises and lets Trump on stage anyway, or b) they cheat.

P.S. Thx for the compliment about my post.

Forum List

Back