Let The Veep Games Begin: Vance snaps back at Harris, ‘What the hell have you done?’

Oh look.

The White Karen found a new picture of a black guy.

I mean, he must be black.

No one but a black guy would post a photo of said demographic to constitute the avatar of every single one of the multiple accounts they present on message board(s).

Yeah, this debate won't be a race war, Karen.

Calm down, put on a Spike Lee flick, and pour some more chardonnay.
You know how you are when you start that mouth of yours. Some call it word salad. Lots of shit thrown together.

Please explain how a dude who fought in the Middle East as a Marina and graduated from Yale is "unqualified".

And you're not getting any affirmative action benefits in you answer.
Was he in battle or sumpin or just taking notes?

You know how you are when you start that mouth of yours. Some call it word salad. Lots of shit thrown together.

You'll do everything but answer a simple question.

I dunno, kinda seems like you're the motor mouth.

What everybody knows is that Harris will reduce Vance to the immature teenage boy he is. Ask William Barr or Mike Pence. Harris is everything you say she isn't. Vance is an idiot. You will learn that.
Okay .. I'll nibble. She is the border czar put in charge by Biden. How'd that go for her? How about any accomplishment she's made in the last 3 1/2 years?

Was he in battle or sumpin?
FkjOsXrXoAAWSBs.jpg

Wasn't Kamala the Border Czar at one time? How that work out for her? Lol

Kamala is also the Queen of DEI (soon to be President DEI...if Biden drops out).

And she has that whacked-out and "witchy" laugh, that I find so annoying when I hear her. Sheesh, WTF? Lol

There's another thread on this board claiming "Trump won't let JD debate Kamala!"

Is it even possible for Lefties to posit an argument without cheap deception?

The whole point is there is simply no guarantee at this juncture that Kamala will even be the VP candidate.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of an unqualified woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

If Kamala indeed is the VP candidate (and even the Dems don't know as of this post):

Shots fired.

If they do actually debate, anyone betting on Kamala is either hopped up on quaaludes or mentally ill.

Or a woke Democrat.
Vance quote on his time spent in Iraq- "I was lucky to escape any real fighting". Maybe because he spent his time over there pounding a keyboard, taking photos & excorting dignitaries around base when he wasen't fighting the enemy from behind his desk.

Vance quote on his time spent in Iraq- "I was lucky to escape any real fighting". Maybe because he spent his time over there pounding a keyboard, taking photos & excorting dignitaries around base when he wasen't fighting the enemy from behind his desk.
He was a correspondent.

There's another thread on this board claiming "Trump won't let JD debate Kamala!"

Is it even possible for Lefties to posit an argument without cheap deception?

The whole point is there is simply no guarantee at this juncture that Kamala will even be the VP candidate.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of an unqualified woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

If Kamala indeed is the VP candidate (and even the Dems don't know as of this post):

Shots fired.

If they do actually debate, anyone betting on Kamala is either hopped up on quaaludes or mentally ill.

Or a woke Democrat.
I like this guy Vance. He’s going to be tough as nails, which Trump could see, and one has to be a bit of a badass to withstand the Democrat bullets (both literally and figuratively) as he goes up against people who will do anything to prevent a Trump encore.

Forum List

Back