CNN: Walz "Nervous" About Facing Vance In Debate, "A Bad Debater"

He's been holding in that queef all day
images.png

But Vance is the actual cuck. The actual puppet who made most of his money writing a book in which he trashed Trump.

Now the cuckold and puppet has to polish Trumps boots and soak up his abuse.

Sad little cuckold
That statement seems to indicate that you are under the influence of an intoxicating substance. Go sleep it off!

HA!

When the hell else in the history of American politics has a VP candidate's campaign leaked to the media that they are like SUPER SCARED to face the opposition on live TV???

This is unbelievable, even by woke Leftist standards.

But don't worry folks.

His participation trophy staff resolutely assure us, it's not about managing expectations!

Like totally for reals.

The article subsequently proceeds to highlight the stark admission that they have been hiding Walz away from the media, and due to this he may be a touch "rusty". (And in the process concedes that Harris is guilty of the same tactile defensive absence.)

I mean, have you ever seen anything so utterly ridiculous?

It boils down to this:

CNN is literally getting us used to the fact that Walz is about to epically bomb his debate against Vance.

The guy who's supposed to be so "WEIRD!" is about to crush the media's candidate, and they're already playing clean up on aisle 5.

Absolutely pathetic.

And laughable beyond all precedent.
That is not what I hear about Tampon Tim.

I hear he is a real master debater in public, at least at local adult theatres.

Yea, he is a real treat.

Vice Presidents don't talk with foreign leaders except in private like Cackles did when Netanyahu visited and spoke to Congress. She had one of the oldest geezers in the Senate take her place.
True they aren’t right up front. But is this our emergency backup? Kind of need to consider that possibility.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back