Trump calls Kamala mentally impaired.... what a child

Impaired for sure and not limited to just mentally
Excessive alcohol . Amount of drug abuse unknown, Advsncement through sexual servicing.

RussianAgent.jpg

Alcohol-related 'dementia' is the likely reason Harris tosses word salads every time she tries to speak.

Kamala is a lying sack of sh!t. She lies in the worst way possible. America will suffer under a Kamala presidency. Glad to see Trump call her out.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024!

You have a problem with liars huh? But you'll vote for Trump, who, if Kamala is a "lying sack of shit" then Trump is a lying planet of shit.

No, Trump lies in the worst way possible, he literally says things everyone with half a brain knows is a lie.

But you're doing the knuckle dragging "Democrats bad, Republicans good" bullshit, aren't you?

Because you cant see how bad Kamala is. Its obvious.

If it's "obvious" then you could try explaining. I asked you what a president does. It's the first part in trying to explain your thoughts.

Instead all I see are very short sentences that say NOTHING.

If it's "obvious" then you could try explaining. I asked you what a president does. It's the first part in trying to explain your thoughts.

Instead all I see are very short sentences that say NOTHING.
A president leads the country, something she wont be able to do. Someone else is in charge, the same people making all the decisions for Biden, it’s Biden 2.0, same show continues. Duping the American public yet again. Trump may be brash and rude at times but he knows what he is doing. He is what the world needs right now.

A president leads the country, something she wont be able to do. Someone else is in charge, the same people making all the decisions for Biden, it’s Biden 2.0, same show continues. Duping the American public yet again. Trump may be brash and rude at times but he knows what he is doing. He is what the world needs right now.

Why won't she be able to lead the country?

Did Trump lead the country? He seemed to spend half his time insulting people, the other half playing golf.

You say someone else is making the decisions for Biden, and yet the presidency is working under Biden. And you can't hope to know what the presidency will be like under Kamala because she's not the president.

You haven't said anything other than "Kamala will be bad".

That's not an argument. That's just words you're saying because "ugh, ugh, Democrats bad, Republicans good, ugh, ugh"

Forum List

Back