My Gawd............there is nothing to say. Just watch him talk. Is this truly what you want as a leader?

LOL you people are so weak and gay.

This is best you got?

Your TDS is terminal.
This is another thread in this vein. I'm thinking someone handed down the talking points to the useful idiots. Or are they just idiots? I can never figure it out.

This is another thread in this vein. I'm thinking someone handed down the talking points to the useful idiots. Or are they just idiots? I can never figure it out.
Am I reading your post right? Are you joining the group of Trump minions?

i'm a conservative and i'm fighting for this country. Which means that I oppose Harris with every fiber of My being.
Okay, I respect that. Nonetheless, does that mean you will be voting for Trump..........or simply not voting?

I plan on casting My first vote for Trump this November.

The danger with Harris is just too real.
The you are also in the category of people that have no brains.

Whatever you think of Harris, that problem will go away in 4 years (if you are right in your assessment that she is a danger to our country). The problems that Trump brings to the table will damage our country for decades (or longer).

This election is not about politics but about survival of our Democracy.

Keep in mind one FACT. It was Trump that stimulated Jan 6th and that has called the election stolen. None of the Democrats have ever tried to change election results.

Then again, I am probably wasting my time trying to have you see facts, given that you cannot even see this one simple and evident fact.

If you have "any" basic understanding of what works and what doesn't, you cannot vote for this man.

n

I am not going to debate this Trump speech, because this is not a scenario where opinion-in-favor of this man can be considered sane. Let me just say: "if you have any commo sense, there is only one conclusion you can arrive at, after watching this man talk in Wisconsin yesterday"

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
3) degrading attitude to the nth degree
4) obsession
5) lack of presidential purpose
6) loss of mental capacity
7) lack of energy

Your thread shows us that democrats are liars, that you hate, and the only platform you run on is insults.

Kamala Harris is a Marxist nobody ever voted for. The first time in our history the presidential candidate never received one vote in a primary, or two primaries.

Marxism must be stopped

Your thread shows us that democrats are liars, that you hate, and the only platform you run on is insults.

Kamala Harris is a Marxist nobody ever voted for. The first time in our history the presidential candidate never received one vote in a primary, or two primaries.

Marxism must be stopped
See post #28 that addresses your post.

Oh and by the way and regarding your statement about insults

this is reality

InsultingTrumper.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is literally America's last hope and the only thing keeping the Democrats from establishing ONE PARTY RULE. Is that what you want, Banker?

Yes, that's what the OP, previously called The Banker wants. :mad:

Forum List

Back