"These guys are just weird. They talk about private schools. Where in the heck are you going to find a private school in a town of 400?"

In my experience, there were about 300 people who donated money to the church, which subsidized the school. Parents also paid tuition to enroll their children.
Yes, went to one for a few years until we moved.
Thats problematic if you don't belong to the church though.

Yes, went to one for a few years until we moved.
Thats problematic if you don't belong to the church though.
Not for our school. We were open to non-church members. Students had to agree to the code of conduct and dress code, but there was no requirement re belonging to the church. Members did get a discount on tuition though.

I don't have to because the premise of the thread is that a small community can't have a private school, which is ludicrously false. I went to such a school for 10 years.
No, this is your strawman.

The premise is that small towns like that generally DON'T have private schools. Like, almost none of them do.

So you can discard your entire, irrelevant rant thus far and just admit the premise is actually true, and that you wasted your time and ours.

TIA

No, this is your strawman.

The premise is that small towns like that generally DON'T have private schools. Like, almost none of them do.

So you can discard your entire, irrelevant rant thus far and just admit the premise is actually true, and that you wasted your time and ours.

TIA
The premise of the thread is this, from the OP, which clearly intends to give the impression that small towns don't have any private schools:

"THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400?"

I answered that question quite clearly and quite easily. You might not like the answer, but I gave it and it's valid. There are quite a few small locales that have private schools.

The premise of the thread is this, from the OP, which clearly intends to give the impression that small towns don't have any private schools:
They generally don't have private schools.

That's was Walz's point. And the OP point.

And it's a fact.

You got rabid and made a mistake. Just move on.

Forum List

Back