CNN: Walz "Nervous" About Facing Vance In Debate, "A Bad Debater"

Vance is going to wipe the floor with pastry boy.

:auiqs.jpg: Tim Walz is Wilfred Brimley's understudy fer Diabeetus! :aargh:

iu

He almost looks like Don Rickles. I wonder what Don would think about that? :D

How DARE you slander Wilfred Brimley.

YOU.

DUKE.

Two revolvers.

Twenty paces.

Outside the saloon.

10 minutes.

Vance is a damn good speaker, he is fluent in policy, and he's excellent at the counterpunch and counterargument when interviewers lead a question with misinformation. Walz, on the other hand, does not do well with interviews and, like Kamala, has continued to avoid the media, not to mention his extremist views that he's openly demonstrated and spoken.

Walz is going to get his ass kicked this week, and I can't wait to watch it.

HA!

When the hell else in the history of American politics has a VP candidate's campaign leaked to the media that they are like SUPER SCARED to face the opposition on live TV???

This is unbelievable, even by woke Leftist standards.

But don't worry folks.

His participation trophy staff resolutely assure us, it's not about managing expectations!

Like totally for reals.

The article subsequently proceeds to highlight the stark admission that they have been hiding Walz away from the media, and due to this he may be a touch "rusty". (And in the process concedes that Harris is guilty of the same tactile defensive absence.)

I mean, have you ever seen anything so utterly ridiculous?

It boils down to this:

CNN is literally getting us used to the fact that Walz is about to epically bomb his debate against Vance.

The guy who's supposed to be so "WEIRD!" is about to crush the media's candidate, and they're already playing clean up on aisle 5.

Absolutely pathetic.

And laughable beyond all precedent.
953u8d.jpg

The Vice Presidential Candidate of one of the two major parties' staff just leaked to CNN THAT THEY ARE SCARED TO DEBATE.

Nothing to here.

Forum List

Back