How Bad Al Goe Is - 20 pages

Great confession of your climate yapping.
You’re the one babbling about a topographical map and calling it “ ice”. Hilarious. Did you use your calculus “ education” for that babble ? Do you even know what “ period” is in the periodic table you “ memorized” and does your co-fraud buddy Chem engineer. All your posted shit is babble.

You’re the one babbling about a topographical map and calling it “ ice”. Hilarious. Did you use your calculus “ education” for that babble ? Do you even know what “ period” is in the periodic table you “ memorized” and does your co-fraud buddy Chem engineer. All your posted shit is babble.
Try as you will, I am not the master of global climate as you say you are. Chem Engineer understands he is also not the master of global climate.

Babble…
Try as you will, I am not the master of global climate as you say you are. Chem Engineer understands he is also not the master of global climate.
You claim you’re the master, not me. You refute what very climate research facility in the world says. That’s being a fraud. Who put you in charge of 30k universities and every country and related corporation in the world. Why are you the fraud who claims to know everything.

Forum List

Back