Harvard DEI boss hit with 40+ accusations of plagiarism

DEI = Decay

It's part of the plan.

claudine gay quote .jpg

This seems to be a way of life for Harvard "academics".

This particular specimen stole much of her work from another minority female scholar. I guess there's no honor among thieves.

Is the DEI boss a woman of color? Black females are untouchable these days. They can act like a rude, spoiled, entitled brat on the witness stand - and even the judge is too scared to straighten the bitch out.

Im not surprised. Anyone who is deeply entrenched in things like dei are by their nature corrupt and no real sense of morals or decency. Pretty much anyone employed in something dei related only do so because they seek to exploit it or just be lazy in a job that doesn't require you to actually produce anything except produce the illusion of doing something.

• Banned
Im not surprised. Anyone who is deeply entrenched in things like dei are by their nature corrupt and no real sense of morals or decency. Pretty much anyone employed in something dei related only do so because they seek to exploit it or just be lazy in a job that doesn't require you to actually produce anything except produce the illusion of doing something.

Spot on.

They also know that the audience for this sort of bullshit, other leftists, are far too dumb and incurious to ever question the credentials or academic honesty of the person spouting it.

Is the DEI boss a woman of color? Black females are untouchable these days. They can act like a rude, spoiled, entitled brat on the witness stand - and even the judge is too scared to straighten the bitch out.

She is (of course). But interestingly, it was the plagiarism that took down Claudine Gay. Harvard was fine with the fact that she openly hates Jews, but plagiarism was too much for them.

The third woman of color exposed as a serial plagiarist. A rather hard hit on Harvard. IS this limited to Harvard? BLack women? Blacks? Women?

I suspect it's rampant in "elite" academia. They are not intelligent people, obviously too dumb to think for themselves, or effectively cover up their thefts of other peoples' ideas.

She is (of course). But interestingly, it was the plagiarism that took down Claudine Gay. Harvard was fine with the fact that she openly hates Jews, but plagiarism was too much for them.
Believe me, that wasn’t lost on me. The Left, which says that are opposed to bigotry, is fine when it’s against Jews - so much so that they accept when the president of Harvard refuses to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews.

We both know that if they were screaming to kill blacks, or Muslims, or gays, or transgenders, or illegal immigrants, or any other protected group, swift retribution would be called for. But the Jews? eh.

View attachment 907168

I wonder if she is too stupid to write her own papers or just lazy?

My guess is lazy.

I knew someone who sold papers to Persian Gulf students who simply wanted the degrees but were too lazy to do the academic work themselves. My acquaintance made a buttload of money doing this.

They were supposedly "royal" and extremely spoiled.

Saudi and Kuwaiti "princes" were a dime a dozen back then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back