OMG! Biden considering bringing in more antisemites to America

so you dont know,,,

we do know gaza is a terrorist state ran by terrorist,,

no more refugees until we can recover from whats already happening,,

Thats a hard concept to get across to some people. They just think your being mean, racist, or bigoted, but its very telling that the people who know the Palestinians the most, (their neighbors) will not open their gates for them. Pretty sure because they know along with the good come the bad, and those terrorist organizations have a long history of taking advantage of hospitality.

You are.

Palestinians in Gaza are caught in a horrific situation. They are no different than any other refugee.

Actually…what I expect is just a wee bit of rationality and humanity. Is that too much for you?
No, YOU are a bigot. Proven in everything you post demeaning Jews and defending Muslim savages. Take them in YOUR home and backyard. Oh wait, you won't....

Stop lying.

The countries outside the Palestinian territories with significant Palestinian populations are:

Liar. Population numbers. NOT taking in of refugees. Which Arab countries have said they will NOT take. Because they KNOW what kind of bigots those people are.

Liar. Population numbers. NOT taking in of refugees. Which Arab countries have said they will NOT take. Because they KNOW what kind of bigots those people are.
Stop lying.

With nearly 2.4 million registered Palestinian refugees – close to half of the total of all Palestinian refugees – Jordan is home to the largest number, followed by Syria (about 584,000) and Lebanon (about 491,000), according to the agency’s 2023 estimates. In Jordan, about 20% of its population are Palestinians and many of them have full citizenship.

Stop lying.

With nearly 2.4 million registered Palestinian refugees – close to half of the total of all Palestinian refugees – Jordan is home to the largest number, followed by Syria (about 584,000) and Lebanon (about 491,000), according to the agency’s 2023 estimates. In Jordan, about 20% of its population are Palestinians and many of them have full citizenship.
No, YOU stop lying. Egypt won't take them. Other Arab countries won't take them. Because of their actions. You keep bleating about population numbers and just ignore reality. Keep digging....

No, YOU stop lying. Egypt won't take them. Other Arab countries won't take them. Because of their actions. You keep bleating about population numbers and just ignore reality. Keep digging....
Stop the lies. I just provided you a source showing countries that HAVE taken them. Egypt doesn't want millions more dumped on them (because Israel would likely refuse to let them return to their homeland) nor does it want Hamas coming in with them.

I disagree entirely. They should vetted, of course, like any other refugee.

Russia is annihilating Ukraine…is anyone calling for a moratorium on Russian immigres? Actually…sadly, in Europe, Russian dissenters fleeing their country have faced a lot of hostility in Europe, and been blamed for the actions of their government.

Myanmar committed genocide on the Rohinga….any one calling for a ban on Burmese refugees?

It is also a good bit of media fanning the flames. By far, the protests have been peaceful... even the police say so. Where they crossed the line (smashed windows, took over a building) they were rightfully arrested.

There ARE some outside agitators who are involved (who should be booted) AND there has been some violence on both sides, but very little and frankly the lack of violence can’t be overstated here.

What these protests are saying is that this war, and our support of it, is a very passionate cause. There is right on both sides: the right of Israel to defend itself and the right of the Palestinians to have the same rights as any other people. You can’t shut that up.

Refugees come here to start a new life. They are usually deeply traumatized, and simply want safety and a new life for themselves and their families. They don’t come here to start trouble. Palestinians are no different than any other.

You have no idea what those refugees espouse and I don’t particularly care as long as they follow our laws. I suspect they are far more concerned with keeping their children fed, housed, having security, a chance at education and a job. Many are professionals …doctors, etc. Jews aren’t the only intimidated you know…Palestinian Americans have been…and not just intimidated, killed. Anti-semitism has gone way up but so two has Islamophobia and both groups have reported being intimidated and afraid.

October 7th is not OUR war. WE are not Israel. Hamas was the aggressor, not the entire Palestinian people.

Refugees come here to start a new life. They are usually deeply traumatized, and simply want safety and a new life for themselves and their families. They don’t come here to start trouble. Palestinians are no different than any other.

really? but its those palestinian protesors we have seen burning U.S. Flags and yelling death to America. So why would you not want to vet them? Its not about RACE its not about Religion so much, but their actions. We let other Muslims come here no problem.

Islamophobia has gone way up really????? the day after OCTOBER 7th,, anti Israeli protests had already begun, along with celebrations of the Jewish deaths and kidnappings, we saw pro Palestinians ripping down posters of hostages... and you're concerned with Islamophobia?? no. Look all around the world and the chant we hear is From the River to the Sea.

Just Vet them and make sure they are not Hamas. Just dont rush to let them in.
Secondly, I dont know why they would really want to come to the U.S in the first place. They really dont like our culture to begin with and think we are corrupt. I'm surprised they would not choose to go to a place like Saudi Arabia or some of the others who share the same values to a greater extent.

Stop the lies. I just provided you a source showing countries that HAVE taken them. Egypt doesn't want millions more dumped on them (because Israel would likely refuse to let them return to their homeland) nor does it want Hamas coming in with them.

Well there you go. If it WAS really a genocide, Egypt probably would take them, but they know whats going on. Its just another war with collateral damage, refugees looking for a place to go. But not Genocide.
So we at least got that straight.

really? but its those palestinian protesors we have seen burning U.S. Flags and yelling death to America. So why would you not want to vet them? Its not about RACE its not about Religion so much, but their actions. We let other Muslims come here no problem.

Yes really. To put it in perspective, you are taking a handful of people … one person starting a chant of “death to America” and two or three others following for several repetitions…in one rally….and using it to smear 3.45 million Americans.

As a comparison, do you consider the White Nationalists marching in Charlottesville, chanting “Jews won’t replace us” as representative of all or even most conservatives?

Islamophobia has gone way up really?????

Yes. It has. But because they represent a group you don’t like, you either won’t believe it or lack the interest to look it up. Both Jews and Muslims saw a huge jump in hate incidents directed at them. Both reported feeling unsafe. Both are vulnerable minorities in this country. It behooves me why people on either side can’t see that blaming innocent people for an overseas conflict is no different if they are Jews or if they are Muslims.

the day after OCTOBER 7th,, anti Israeli protests had already begun, along with celebrations of the Jewish deaths and kidnappings, we saw pro Palestinians ripping down posters of hostages... and you're concerned with Islamophobia?? no. Look all around the world and the chant we hear is From the River to the Sea.

After October 7th, a 6 yr old Palestinian American child was brutally stabbed to death. After October 7th, a group of Palestinian students in Maine were shot, leaving one paralyzed. So yes, Islamaphobia has gone way up per official statistics that also track antisemitism. And you think you think we should not be concerned?

What happens around the world is concerning for Jews because of history and because they are a minority everywhere but Israel, but what happens in this country is up to us and our responsibility.

Protests are a concern, thing, but there is also a risk of overreacting and conflating all anti-Israel protests with supporting Hamas or anti-semitism and silencing legitimate criticism of Israel’s actions in Gaza. It is a fine line to walk between safety and free speech. Other countries, with fewer free speech protections, are not allowing it at all. We protect that right even though it means Westboro Baptists, NeoNazis in Charlottesville, anti-Muslim groups or other groups with hateful messages get to speak.

Just Vet them and make sure they are not Hamas. Just dont rush to let them in.

I have said, repeatedly, that they ARE vetted. Refugees come through a specific UN program and are heavily vetted, more so than your average immigrant. So what is the problem?

Secondly, I dont know why they would really want to come to the U.S in the first place. They really dont like our culture to begin with and think we are corrupt. I'm surprised they would not choose to go to a place like Saudi Arabia or some of the others who share the same values to a greater extent.
How do you know they don’t? How do you know they want to start a new life and learn? All kinds of immigrants have come here very foreign cultures and made a life including Palestinians. Palestinian women are free, educated, in professional occupations…Saudi Arabia is far more repressive, why would they want to go there?

Well there you go. If it WAS really a genocide, Egypt probably would take them, but they know whats going on. Its just another war with collateral damage, refugees looking for a place to go. But not Genocide.
So we at least got that straight.
I never said it was genocide so what are you talking about?

Egypt doesn’t several million refugees just Israel can have Gaza. Expelling them would be ethnic cleansing.

Palestinians in Gaza are caught in a horrific situation. They are no different than any other refugee.

75%+ of them are partly responsible for the horrible situation. They supported the attacks of Oct. 7th.

They go through rigorous screening prior to being granted refugee status.

You sure about that? All they have to “prove” is that they have been persecuted or have a fear of being persecuted. The fact that they may hate the US and all it stands for is of no concern. What would prevent a member of Hamas from coming legally to the US as a refugee, sponging off of our tax dollars and then blowing something up? Yeah, nothing. The thing is, they can easily get across our Southern border now illegally and then seek asylum in one of our blue sanctuary cities. It is pure insanity. I don’t know how any American who loves the country can support such nonsense.

I never said it was genocide so what are you talking about?

Egypt doesn’t several million refugees just Israel can have Gaza. Expelling them would be ethnic cleansing.

Im glad you dont then, because the whole point of the protestors is that it IS Genocide. But of course they are all being used by outside protesstors all over the country for the Hamas Information war

Yes really. To put it in perspective, you are taking a handful of people … one person starting a chant of “death to America” and two or three others following for several repetitions…in one rally….and using it to smear 3.45 million Americans.

As a comparison, do you consider the White Nationalists marching in Charlottesville, chanting “Jews won’t replace us” as representative of all or even most conservatives?

Yes. It has. But because they represent a group you don’t like, you either won’t believe it or lack the interest to look it up. Both Jews and Muslims saw a huge jump in hate incidents directed at them. Both reported feeling unsafe. Both are vulnerable minorities in this country. It behooves me why people on either side can’t see that blaming innocent people for an overseas conflict is no different if they are Jews or if they are Muslims.

After October 7th, a 6 yr old Palestinian American child was brutally stabbed to death. After October 7th, a group of Palestinian students in Maine were shot, leaving one paralyzed. So yes, Islamaphobia has gone way up per official statistics that also track antisemitism. And you think you think we should not be concerned?

What happens around the world is concerning for Jews because of history and because they are a minority everywhere but Israel, but what happens in this country is up to us and our responsibility.

Protests are a concern, thing, but there is also a risk of overreacting and conflating all anti-Israel protests with supporting Hamas or anti-semitism and silencing legitimate criticism of Israel’s actions in Gaza. It is a fine line to walk between safety and free speech. Other countries, with fewer free speech protections, are not allowing it at all. We protect that right even though it means Westboro Baptists, NeoNazis in Charlottesville, anti-Muslim groups or other groups with hateful messages get to speak.

I have said, repeatedly, that they ARE vetted. Refugees come through a specific UN program and are heavily vetted, more so than your average immigrant. So what is the problem?

How do you know they don’t? How do you know they want to start a new life and learn? All kinds of immigrants have come here very foreign cultures and made a life including Palestinians. Palestinian women are free, educated, in professional occupations…Saudi Arabia is far more repressive, why would they want to go there?
Vetted. LMAO.

No damn way to vet them. That is BS.

People from the Middle East tend to NOT ADAPT to their new home.

Take a good look at how they have basically got rid of them and Jews all over the middle East.

We dont need more problems here. Europe is now regretting taking in now. You want us to make the same mistake.

Biden isn’t satisfied with the rampant, pro-HAMAS Jew-haters harassing, bullying, and assaulting Jews at leftist universities. Now he’s considering offering “refugee“ status to the Palestinians who supported the Jew massacre on October 7th!

The Arab countries won’t even take in these hateful people. And now with the Palestinians, and pro-Palestinians, creating a 1939 Germany right here in America, Biden is thinking of bringing in MORE of them?? Just how eager is Obama to eradicate Jews?

The hard fact Egypt and Jordan won't take in Palestinian refugees is pretty much mostly because of national security reasons despite what you read in the MSM. But Biden wants to bring them here?

". . .Countries like Jordan and Egypt will say they refuse to admit Palestinians as refugees because offering asylum would neutralize the live issue of Israel balancing its military operation in Gaza with human rights concerns. But the real reason is that the Middle East has opened its doors to Palestinians before, and almost every time, these host countries have been burned by the most ungracious houseguests imaginable.

When Jordan admitted hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in the years after the 1948 war, the refugees rewarded the country that granted them not just asylum but permanent citizenship by repeatedly attempting to assassinate Jordanian King Hussein, successfully assassinating the Jordanian prime minister, and catapulting the country into the Jordanian Civil War. . ."

And because even before J6 most Palestinians have been programmed to despise, hate and kill Jews, it would likely put Jewish Americans at far greater risk than they already are via the anti-semites pushing these campus riots.

I know. And Obama is afraid that he may not win a fourth term, so he is ramping up the war against Jews rapid-fire.

I sure hope Jews will be able to stand in line and vote on Election Day in NYC and other Democrat cities.
They will, for some reason they on the most part. Vote Democrat, so they will be welcome then.

They will, for some reason they on the most part. Vote Democrat, so they will be welcome then.
I is a JOOO and a registered democrat----all my LONG life---for the past
several years I have COUNTED on voter secrecy. What happened to those
BOOTH CURTAINS?

More trolling and pathetic defending of your fellow anti-semites. And still not one word of condemnation for those savages beating Jewish students and disrupting college campuses.
You know nothing of the subject.

But keep posting on it to prove you're as ignorant as your orange assbuddy, pecker head.

Forum List

Back