Remember...Kamala Harris IS Joe Biden

It is an undeniable fact that the Biden-Harris Administration intentionally brought in approximately ten million unvetted aliens, mainly young men, in violation of U.S. law.

Every supporter of this Administration should be compelled to answer the question, DO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACTION, and if not, WHY ARE YOU WILLING TO OVERLOOK IT?

Of course, the answer is plain, but few will admit it: They want to ensure a Democrat majority for the next hundred years, and they know that these wretches will be largely government-dependent, thus sure Democrat votes.

There are no Democrat patriots. They all hate the United States.

Laughing......I don't think insurrection means what you think it means.

What the DNC delegates will have to do is pick an ACTUAL candidate for the presidency. Biden isn't one. It will have to be someone else.

Most likely, Harris. Who was already part of the ticket in the primary elections.

She was part of the ticket as VP, not president.

Voters chose Joe Biden for president, not Kamala Harris.

She was part of the ticket as VP, not president.

Voters chose Joe Biden for president, not Kamala Harris.

Joe isn't a candidate for the presidency. The DNC delegates will need to choose someone else. Just like they do whenever a candidate drops out and commits their delegates to another candidate.

Candidates dropping out and encouraging their delegates to back another candidate happens in virtually every convention.

But this time its an 'insurrection'? Laughing......um, no.

Laughing...we'll see at the Democratic National Convention who understands what. You'll most likely find my description predictive.

This is the 3rd election in a row where the Democrat Elite have disenfranchised their voters.

2016 - they used Superdelegates to install Hilliary and steal a possible win from Bernie.

2020 - they used Clyburn to get the others to drop out and he personally anointed Biden the candidate, as long as he took the brown girl as his partner.

2024 - they hid the poor medical condition of biden to trick voters into voting for someone who they never intended to run.

So, you can ignore what your party does, and I don't really care if you fuck your voters over every year.
most of them are too stupid to understand that their party hates Democracy.

I think that it's unfortunate that 40% will vote for the person who has the "D" next to their name, no matter how hypocritical they are.

Why the delegates? Why not the voters?

For the same reason that primary candidates that drop out and encourage their delegates to support another candidate don't spark new primaries.

Time.

Candidates dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate happens pretty much every convention. Including the GOP's.

For the same reason that primary candidates that drop out and encourage their delegates to support another candidate don't spark new primaries.

Time.

Candidates dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate happens pretty much every convention. Including the GOP's.

That's fine in the primaries, but they're over and voters chose Biden.

Now your party is going to choose your candidate, and tell you to vote for them.

That's anti-democratic.

It is an undeniable fact that the Biden-Harris Administration intentionally brought in approximately ten million unvetted aliens, mainly young men, in violation of U.S. law.
Yes, it is deniable and you're FOS.
Every supporter of this Administration should be compelled to answer the question, DO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACTION, and if not, WHY ARE YOU WILLING TO OVERLOOK IT?
Trump and his cult did.

Trump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails​

1721671728507.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4433785-...

Jan 27, 2024 — Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill ...

Senate Republicans block border security bill as they ...​

1721671782313.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › senate...

May 23, 2024 — Senate Democrats failed to advance a bipartisan border security bill Thursday, with nearly every Republican voting against it Donald Trump ...

Of course, the answer is plain, but few will admit it: They want to ensure a Democrat majority for the next hundred years, and they know that these wretches will be largely government-dependent, thus sure Democrat votes.

There are no Democrat patriots. They all hate the United States.

Sure...................Democrats.......

1721672020719.png

This is the 3rd election in a row where the Democrat Elite have disenfranchised their voters.

2016 - they used Superdelegates to install Hilliary and steal a possible win from Bernie.

2020 - they used Clyburn to get the others to drop out and he personally anointed Biden the candidate, as long as he took the brown girl as his partner.

2024 - they hid the poor medical condition of biden to trick voters into voting for someone who they never intended to run.

So, you can ignore what your party does, and I don't really care if you fuck your voters over every year.
most of them are too stupid to understand that their party hates Democracy.

I think that it's unfortunate that 40% will vote for the person who has the "D" next to their name, no matter how hypocritical they are.
Sanders, who dropped out and endorsed Clinton and encouraged his delegates to vote for her?

The others who 'dropped out', endorsed Biden and encouraged their delegates to for Biden?

Candidates dropping out and committing their delegates to another candidate happens in essentially EVERY convention. Including the GOPs.

Where was the panty shitting among conservatives and calls against democracy when this happened?

Sanders, who dropped out and endorsed Clinton and encouraged his delegates to vote for her?

The others who 'dropped out', endorsed Biden and encouraged their delegates to for Biden?

Candidates dropping out and committing their delegates to another candidate happens in essentially EVERY convention. Including the GOPs.

Where was the panty shitting among conservatives and calls against democracy when this happened?

I accept that you do not have the mental acumen to understand the story.
You should accept it.

I accept that you do not have the mental acumen to understand the story.
You should accept it.

Translation.....you have no rational reason for the right wing panty shitting at a candidate dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate....

....as it happens at essentially every convention.

Including the GOPs.

Translation.....you have no rational reason for the right wing panty shitting at a candidate dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate....

....as it happens at essentially every convention.

Including the GOPs.

It doesn't

I was really clear, that I do not personally care if the Democrat Party keeps shitting on their voters.
Their voters deserve it.

It doesn't

I was really clear, that I do not personally care if the Democrat Party keeps shitting on their voters.
Their voters deserve it.

It does. Essentially every convention, some candidate who had dropped out commits their delegate to another candidate.

Haley released her delegates so they could vote for Trump at the GOP convention. Just as Sanders dropped out and backed Clinton.

Your panty-shitting at a candidate dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate is as disingenuous as it is meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

It does. Essentially every convention, some candidate who had dropped out commits their delegate to another candidate.

Haley released her delegates so they could vote for Trump at the GOP convention. Just as Sanders dropped out and backed Clinton.

Your panty-shitting at a candidate dropping out and encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate is as disingenuous as it is meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

That is not what you have here.
I know that you don't want to hear that - that's typical

what we have has never happened in our history.

That is not what you have here.

That's exactly what we have here. A candidate dropped out and encouraged his delegates to vote for another candidate: Harris.

Candidates who have dropped out releasing or encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate happens in virtually EVERY convention. Including the GOPs:

But y'all have to be the victim, somehow. A practice that is common place at essentially every convention is somehow a crime against MAGA.

Y'all always have to be the victim. Face down, ass up. Every single time. If Trump ever put MAGA branding on 8-ball gags and buttplugs, he'd make a fortune with you poor souls.

No it's true. In fact, it's what stupid people like about Trump. They can relate to him.

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans​

No one wants to think they are in the stupid camp but you are. If you are rich, then you're one of the few lying to the majority of your dumb supporters. For example, poor anti abortion idiots.
So you think stupid people that support democrats gurgles cum? That's weird.

That's exactly what we have here. A candidate dropped out and encouraged his delegates to vote for another candidate: Harris.

Candidates who have dropped out releasing or encouraging their delegates to vote for another candidate happens in virtually EVERY convention. Including the GOPs:

But y'all have to be the victim, somehow. A practice that is common place at essentially every convention is somehow a crime against MAGA.

Y'all always have to be the victim. Face down, ass up. Every single time. If Trump ever put MAGA branding on 8-ball gags and buttplugs, he'd make a fortune with you poor souls.

MAGA doesn't care.

Your side hates democracy - that is troubling.

MAGA doesn't care.

Your side hates democracy - that is troubling.

We're not the one's calling for the termination of the constitution.

We're not the one's that called for the vote counting to be stopped.

We're not the ones who forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment.

We're not the ones who tried to overturn a lawful election.

We're not the one's that tried to disenfranchise millions of American voters and have their votes thrown out.

We're not the ones that attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power.

That would be your ilk. MAGA doesn't give a the slightest shit about democracy.

Forum List

Back