Be careful what you wish for.

Here is Melania Trump standing between her 80 year old father and her 77 year old husband.

Nothing creepy about that at all...

melania-trump-with-father-and-husband.jpg

And that was what? Five years ago?
You think he's improved since then?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

So I said, “Let me ask you a question.” And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart. I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?” By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark… I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy. He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people too,” a lot of shark attacks. So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer. He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.” I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.

How do you mouth-breathers not pass out from such a wandering, egotistical, gibbering onslaught of nonsense?

I don't get it, what did Miller say that was incorrect? :dunno:

I love that the dems just torpedoed their whole "Mah Democracy" gambit. Why shouldn't it be pointed out?

Oh wait, because it's true? You know how the dems hate truth. Lies are all they have and now FJB has stuck them with someone about as popular as head lice.

That said "it's not over till it's over"....I'd not bank on FKH right yet as being their nominee.

I suspect more undemocratic actions from the dem elite are forthcoming as FKH poll numbers go south.

After all dems..........

8xgvxc.jpg

Last edited:
After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

They're scared of Harris? You people get more stupid every day.

Trump actually bleevs that since he had an uncle who worked at MIT, that makes HIM smart! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump at the CDC during the pandemic:

And, by the way, NIH, what they’ve done — I spent time over there — and I like this stuff. You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, “How do you know so much about this?”

So that is the context of Trump's babbling about sharks.

TRUMP: Shark...or battery?

SCIENTIST: No one's ever asked that question.

TRUMP: That's because I'm smart, because MIT.

Actual Trump quotes:

And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart.

“I had an uncle who went to MIT who is a top professor. Dr. John Trump. A genius. It’s in my blood. I’m smart.”

Well, that's because you're a nitwit who believes every lie trump tells you.
I’m voting for Kennedy, but that’s a cool story, Binar. The world is more than zeroes and ones and unlike what propaganda your tribe fed you, I actually read up on the legislation. It was DOA as it should have been

The border bill was a gaslighting load of bullshit. I wouldn't have voted for that crap either.
Sen. Lankford, who helped negotiate the border bill, was once a big proponent of it. Then he said he would vote against it. Here's why.

Abandoned by his colleagues after negotiating a border compromise, GOP senator faces backlash alone​

Briefly, Lankford forgot one must never stray from trump doctrine. Which is..........whatever comes out of his mouth from day to day.

Sen. Lankford, who helped negotiate the border bill, was once a big proponent of it. Then he said he would vote against it. Here's why.

Abandoned by his colleagues after negotiating a border compromise, GOP senator faces backlash alone​

Briefly, Lankford forgot one must never stray from trump doctrine. Which is..........whatever comes out of his mouth from day to day.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Just before the Senate voted Wednesday to kill the border deal he spent the last four months negotiating, Oklahoma Sen. James Lankford climbed a set of marble stairs outside the chamber and joined his wife in the visitors’ gallery.

As the Republican quietly watched from a floor above, briefly the outsider after defending his legislation in a last Senate floor speech, fellow negotiator Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona was down on the floor excoriating the Republicans who had abandoned Lankford, one by one, after insisting on a border deal and asking him to negotiate a compromise on one of the country’s most intractable issues.

“Less than 24 hours after we released the bill, my Republican colleagues changed their minds,” said Sinema, a former Democrat turned Independent. “Turns out they want all talk and no action. It turns out border security is not a risk to our national security. It’s just a talking point for the election.”

Because of lib woke political correctness repubs will have to treat harris with kid gloves

Some will be afraid she’ll break and others will be too harsh

Trump will need his “A” game

Here's the facts:

Forum List

Back