Israeli Jets Bomb Sites in Yemen Linked to Iran-Backed Houthis

You must be desperate messaging me your address and phone number.
Once again, I'm not interested in your homo erotic fantasy. Princess. ... :gay:
...................................................................................................................................................
aw gee----don't be coy

The same festival that the Nazisraelites moved hours before the official Stand Down , to right next to the wall .
Then machine gunned everybody from helicopters following the Hannibal Directive to make it look like it was the Freedom Figfhters who killed fleeing festival goers .

Get your facts right and leave out the Conspiracy Nonsense .
oh gee----this stuff is getting more and more familiar. Did
you write the islamo-nazi post 9-11-01 script too? How
many "HIJABS" got pulled of how many heads that week?

Looks like as the theatre of war expands, Israel is going to have to dig in for the foreseeable future.
Right now Israel are the ones dealing directly with the Islamists. How much longer will it be until America has to deal with these people as well. And what are we continually doing? We're adding more and more of these people to our population, who will not be on our side when the fighting starts.

The strike was retaliation for a drone attack launched from Yemen a day earlier, which evaded Israel’s defenses and hit a building in Tel Aviv, killing one person.

View attachment 980580

Islam is EVIL. Started by a Pedophile Warlord

You should go to the local mosque in your city and tell them all about it.
I'm sure they will find it interesting. .... :thup:
.............................................................................................................................

Where are you, I'll come tell you Niglet

You should go to the local mosque in your city and tell them all about it.
I'm sure they will find it interesting. .... :thup:
.............................................................................................................................
Great idea----Let's all go and don't forget to bring the family
dogs

Looks like as the theatre of war expands, Israel is going to have to dig in for the foreseeable future.
Right now Israel are the ones dealing directly with the Islamists. How much longer will it be until America has to deal with these people as well. And what are we continually doing? We're adding more and more of these people to our population, who will not be on our side when the fighting starts.

The strike was retaliation for a drone attack launched from Yemen a day earlier, which evaded Israel’s defenses and hit a building in Tel Aviv, killing one person.

View attachment 980580

The US should steer clear of this BS.

The terrorist state of Israel is continually attacking and bombing neighboring countries and then claiming it was in self defense.
........................................................................................................................................
Return the Israeli hostages and the war is over. This is a fact.

Again, I'm not into meeting up with homo's.
I'm sure there is a gay bar in your city where you find a fellow fudge packer to take home..... :gay:
.......................................................................................................................................
1721524919856.png

Forum List

Back