Israeli Jets Bomb Sites in Yemen Linked to Iran-Backed Houthis

Slow learners.

Special needs kids.

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 09-49-28 carbusshort.jpg (WEBP Image 583 × 390 pixels).png

Shield must have malfunctioned on 9/11
.......................................................................................................
Nah, that was Bill Clinton's Jamie Gorelic who didnt allow the FBI to work with the CIA, thus allowing radical Muslims to murder more Americans, after the Khobar Towers happened 5 years earlier.

Looks like as the theatre of war expands, Israel is going to have to dig in for the foreseeable future.
Right now Israel are the ones dealing directly with the Islamists. How much longer will it be until America has to deal with these people as well. And what are we continually doing? We're adding more and more of these people to our population, who will not be on our side when the fighting starts.

The strike was retaliation for a drone attack launched from Yemen a day earlier, which evaded Israel’s defenses and hit a building in Tel Aviv, killing one person.

View attachment 980580

It's started!!!! Iran is going to claim that Israel hit two "baby
hospitals" five "orphanages" and the only "baby formula"
factory in the land. And killed 4000 children and 3000
nursing mother all for one death of some dirty old jew in
Tel Aviv---who probably actually died at age 97 of a heart
attack. The UN will condemn for NON-PROPORTIONAL
RESPONSE ---war crime

Sorry, but I don't meet up with you gay guys. ...... :gay:
.....................................................................................................................................
??? so what do you do to get off...............nevah mind---don't tell
me

I'd pound you and your limp wristed boy friend into the dirt just to watch you cry for mama. .... :auiqs.jpg:
................................................................................................................................................

Naaaa, I am a former Champion Wrestler and an 11B military vet. I'll tell you where I am., come see me.

Naaaa, I am a former Champion Wrestler and an 11B military vet. I'll tell you where I am., come see me.
Again, I'm not into meeting up with homo's.
I'm sure there is a gay bar in your city where you find a fellow fudge packer to take home..... :gay:
.......................................................................................................................................

I'm sure there is a gay bar in your city where you find a fellow fudge packer to take home..... :gay:
.......................................................................................................................................

You are no different than any other coward. I told you where I am and I gave you my Cell number. Run bitch boi run.

OH !!!!! so you don't interact ---face to face

Now,

the divide in the Arab media,
is between outrage and celebration...

Wow!! you're an 11B
I'm not impressed.
I guess since the Army got rid of, "Don't ask; Don't tell" they started letting you faggots into that MOS.
................................................................................................................................................

(smile) Run bitch run. You have my cell number.....send me yours. The difference is I'll call.
You must be desperate messaging me your address and phone number.
Once again, I'm not interested in your homo erotic fantasy. Princess. ... :gay:
...................................................................................................................................................

You must be desperate messaging me your address and phone number.
Once again, I'm not interested in your homo erotic fantasy. Princess. ... :gay:
...................................................................................................................................................

Desperate? No, just sure you are nothing but a bitch coward. Not to worry coward, NOBODY has ever had the balls to step up. Send me your number, I'll call.

I guess Israel's response to wiping out a music festival didn't get to these people.

The same festival that the Nazisraelites moved hours before the official Stand Down , to right next to the wall .
Then machine gunned everybody from helicopters following the Hannibal Directive to make it look like it was the Freedom Figfhters who killed fleeing festival goers .

Get your facts right and leave out the Conspiracy Nonsense .

Forum List

Back