Biden Has to Drop Out

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

I thought the Dims were running on the theme of saving Democracy. 14 million Dim voters just participated in primary elections and voted Joe Biden as the Party's nominee.

So, why are Dims now wanting to overthrow the democratic process? Explain please

America has already voted a black president into office .. twice.

And look how many of you completely lost your shit when they did.

Then why did you vote for him in 2020 and in the recent primaries?

Four years ago, he wasn't too old. Some of his opponents - Commie Bernie, Bloomberg - were older.

This is the democrats throwing a tantrum because they know their guy is going to lose, and now they in a Civil War internally, which is glorious to see.

Not really. Frankly, I think the consensus is forming that Joe should step aside and Kamala will replace him.

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

The question is, who would the candidate be that all Democrats can get behind and support, if not Biden.... Normally it would be the VP, but she may carry Biden's baggage?

And that is where I see Democrats turning this in to chaos, and losing anyway....

The question is, who would the candidate be that all Democrats can get behind and support, if not Biden.... Normally it would be the VP, but she may carry Biden's baggage?

And that is where I see Democrats turning this in to chaos, and losing anyway....

But the Dims have already decided in a highly democratic primary vote. Joe is your nominee. So, why do you want to overthrow the Democratic process in your own Party?

I thought the Dims were running on the theme of saving Democracy. 14 million Dim voters just participated in primary elections and voted Joe Biden as the Party's nominee.

So, why are Dims now wanting to overthrow the democratic process? Explain please
There wasn't a democratic process, with a primary of competing candidates. It was Biden and no other real contenders or competitors, which is usually the case when an existing president decides to run again.... So the democratic process was skipped, so to say.

There wasn't a democratic process, with a primary of competing candidates. It was Biden and no other real contenders or competitors, which is usually the case when an existing president decides to run again.... So the democratic process was skipped, so to say.

So those 14 million Dem primary votes don't count?

But the Dims have already decided in a highly democratic primary vote. Joe is your nominee. So, why do you want to overthrow the Democratic process in your own Party?
The party delegates duty and mission is to vote by representing the general public's desires within their party.

60% of democrats consistently polled say they want someone other than Biden, due to age concerns displayed. Even of those who did vote Biden in the Primary just months ago....

This is going to be one big fat ball of chaos and I personally am not looking forward to the infighting to come. :eek:

And look how many of you completely lost your shit when they did.
but he was voted into office twice!
Four years ago, he wasn't too old. Some of his opponents - Commie Bernie, Bloomberg - were older.
Are you not forward-thinking? Who do you think was going to run for Democrats in 2024? Why wasn't he too old then, yet Trump is too old now?
Not really. Frankly, I think the consensus is forming that Joe should step aside and Kamala will replace him.
The consensus has already been established when you and the rest of the Democrats voted for him in the 2024 primaries. Now your vote and voice will be stripped away, and someone selected that you didn't select to nominate. How does it feel to have your vote stolen? In reality, democrat leadership is forcing him out against his will .. a coup.

View attachment 979617

The last thing the Republicans should want is for Biden to quit, but polls can change, Trump was behind Hillary at this point in 2016 and she lost, so anything can happen however Biden’s dementia has gotten worse over the last few months and Harris isn’t exactly a good VP. The Democrats are stuck with Biden and Harris because anyother person to come in would find it daunting to organize a successful campaign.

/——/ Donald Trumps work to overthrow democracy has corrupted the once pure, ethical democrat party. It’s all Trump’s fault.
Orange man bad.

The question is, who would the candidate be that all Democrats can get behind and support, if not Biden.... Normally it would be the VP, but she may carry Biden's baggage? And that is where I see Democrats turning this in to chaos, and losing anyway....
Look at the options democrats have. Definitely a "Sophie's Choice".

1. Joe won't drop out. So either donors pay up, or wait for 2028 and Gavin Sewsom
2. Kamala and the Cabinet 25th Joe Biden. Does that make him drop out of 2024? (I have no clue)
3. Joe Drops out and Kamala picks a VP (Shapiro?), the convention confirms them, basically same admin as now
4. Joe drops out and the DNC does some online primary to see who replaces Joe, say its Kelly, Shapiro, or Witmer. Black women would NOT be happy.

The DNC really messed up by not having a real primary system to test everyone.
Now they have a 5-alarm dumpster fire.

Look at the options democrats have. Definitely a "Sophie's Choice".

1. Joe won't drop out. So either donors pay up, or wait for 2028 and Gavin Sewsom
2. Kamala and the Cabinet 25th Joe Biden. Does that make him drop out of 2024? (I have no clue)
3. Joe Drops out and Kamala picks a VP (Shapiro?), the convention confirms them, basically same admin as now
4. Joe drops out and the DNC does some online primary to see who replaces Joe, say its Kelly, Shapiro, or Witmer. Black women would NOT be happy.

The DNC really messed up by not having a real primary system to test everyone.
Now they have a 5-alarm dumpster fire.
/—-/ But, at least it’s a DEI, Enviro-friendly dumpster fire.
1721489163995.png

No it wasn’t, it played out the way the Democrats wanted. You had three candidates Dean Phillips, Jason Palmer and Joe Biden, so you had your process, you got exactly what you wanted, you propped Joe up as a great President, claiming he was in full control of his faculties and lied about videos showing him getting lost on stage and saying things out of turn and lied to the American public that they were all doctored, During the debate he was exposed and now you have to live with the lies and deception. The fact that no one else really wanted to run, is not anyone’s fault but the Party it’s self that wanted Biden back in. You got what your party wanted and you have buyers remorse. BTW, Phillips was polling the same as your VP pick did in 2020, own up to it and from now on don’t be sheeple otherwise you wind up with another Trump nd Biden type choice. You can always go third party but most voters want to win more than getting it right.

The consensus has already been established when you and the rest of the Democrats voted for him in the 2024 primaries. Now your vote and voice will be stripped away, and someone selected that you didn't select to nominate. How does it feel to have your vote stolen? In reality, democrat leadership is forcing him out against his will .. a coup.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I really didn't vote in the IL primary for Biden, that was a forgone conclusion by the time the IL Primary rolled around. (Philips had already suspended his campaign by then.)

The fact is, most of the offices were uncontested, the only one of note was the Cook County State's Attorney's race, which was a nail biter, not being resolved for 10 days after all the votes were cast. (The person I supported won.)

Here's the real problem with primaries: only a small fraction of voters participate in them, and this year, they were kind of foregone conclusions.

No it wasn’t, it played out the way the Democrats wanted. You had three candidates Dean Phillips, Jason Palmer and Joe Biden, so you had your process, you got exactly what you wanted, you propped Joe up as a great President, claiming he was in full control of his faculties and lied about videos showing him getting lost on stage and saying things out of turn and lied to the American public that they were all doctored, During the debate he was exposed and now you have to live with the lies and deception. The fact that no one else really wanted to run, is not anyone’s fault but the Party it’s self that wanted Biden back in. You got what your party wanted and you have buyers remorse. BTW, Phillips was polling the same as your VP pick did in 2020, own up to it and from now on don’t be sheeple otherwise you wind up with another Trump nd Biden type choice. You can always go third party but most voters want to win more than getting it right.

I can see the flop-sweat forming at the thought of someone stepping in for Biden.

Because given a viable alternative, people don't really want a second round of Trump, and you know it.

I can see the flop-sweat forming at the thought of someone stepping in for Biden.

Because given a viable alternative, people don't really want a second round of Trump, and you know it.
/—-/ Everybody except CBS and those who answered their poll.
But it is Trump with the growing advantage in the vote. Trump is up five points nationally now, and three across the key battleground states. To put that national lead in context: it's been 20 years since a Republican presidential candidate has won the national popular vote, and over 30 years since a Republican won by more than five.

Harris is the only one that can step in or the Democrats will be criticized and lose votes for excluding a black or Hispanic woman from their rightful position.

I’m not voting for Trump or Biden, so I’m not sweating it, it makes for good drama and fun to analyze but the momentum is on the Republican side and the House , Senate, the Presidency and the Supreme Court are all in play, so this makes for one interesting election, two bad candidates battling it out, so I think Harris needs to step up her role in the campaign and get new speech writers.

What I don't get is, the man has been like this for years with obvious signs of escalation! And NOW they want to freak out?
These people are complete fucking retards
And the Life Long Lying Con Man continues to fool the masses in his Cult.
The man has been like this his entire life, and they refuse to accept and acknowledge this, and are now doubling down with this lying con man.

How so many people gave up their TRUE beliefs to FOLLOW a lying con man is disturbing.
Nothing about trump is genuine, except his lying skills......which he has mastered.

I will never understand how a guy that can't tell you anything about the Bible, and someone the RWI cult members compare him to their Savior.

Biden is gone, do I need to say more?
Trump is fake and a con man, do I need to say more?

And the Life Long Lying Con Man continues to fool the masses in his Cult.
The man has been like this his entire life, and they refuse to accept and acknowledge this, and are now doubling down with this lying con man.

How so many people gave up their TRUE beliefs to FOLLOW a lying con man is disturbing.
Nothing about trump is genuine, except his lying skills......which he has mastered.

I will never understand how a guy that can't tell you anything about the Bible, and someone the RWI cult members compare him to their Savior.

Biden is gone, do I need to say more?
Trump is fake and a con man, do I need to say more?

Losing is hard. :( Maybe seek some grief counselling and move from denial and depression to acceptance. :thup:

Forum List

Back