Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!

I haven’t advocated for that. You must be confused: it is Dems who want to imprison those for exercising free speech.
Nope. It’s you.

They weren’t lies. There was massive cheating.

The lies are coming from you side. I say the next liberal who says Trump is a threat to democracy, or a Hitler, should be arrested for inciting violence against the former, and likely future, U.S. President.

Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!​

I really don’t think Biden goes to jail. Not saying he doesn’t need to, but the DOJ has already determined he is too far gone to prosecute.
I think there’ll be investigations and light shone on the Biden crime family dealings and the people in their orbit.
Jill is mentally fit to stand trial for her role in the Biden Crime Family, which explains why she is desperate for her shell of a husband to remain the Presidential Puppet.

Nope. It’s you.
There’s a difference between free speech and inciting a riot. Are you SO insistent on continuing to demonize Trump to such an extent that another killer is incited to take a shot at him?

Are you aware that some of your cult members on cheering for another attempt, and this time successful?

There’s a difference between free speech and inciting a riot. Are you SO insistent on continuing to demonize Trump to such an extent that another killer is incited to take a shot at him?

Are you aware that some of your cult members on cheering for another attempt, and this time successful?
You clearly can’t tell the difference between free speech and inciting a riot. Calling Trump Hitler or a threat to democracy could never be considered inciting speech under our constitution.

This is merely an attempt to silence opponents of dear leader.

I am correct with my statement about you.

You clearly can’t tell the difference between free speech and inciting a riot. Calling Trump Hitler or a threat to democracy could never be considered inciting speech under our constitution.

This is merely an attempt to silence opponents of dear leader.

I am correct with my statement about you.
You are OK with calling Trump Hitler and scaring people into thinking he will destroy the country…..but were ready to imprisom Trump for saying to be peaceful and patriotic.

…..and your remark about trying to silence opponents, after what we’ve seen Dems do to dissenting opinions, is too ironic to even address.

You are OK with calling Trump Hitler and scaring people into thinking he will destroy the country…..but were ready to imprisom Trump for saying to be peaceful and patriotic.

…..and your remark about trying to silence opponents, after what we’ve seen Dems do to dissenting opinions, is too ironic to even address.
Well, it's a bit more complicated than this, and hopefully you're as smart as you think you are because I have an answer for you.

For one, I never claimed Trump could be imprisoned for incitement to violence with his speech. Incitement is actually extremely difficult to prosecute in this country because the courts, wanting to preserve the first amendment to the greatest extent possible, made it an incredibly high bar to reach. The current standard set by Brandenburg requires the incitement to produce "imminent" lawless action. Trump actually comes close to this because his speech was given immediately prior to the violence that occurred, mostly perpetrated by the people that heard his speech. The main problem with prosecuting Trump for incitement comes down to the fact that the rhetoric used has to advocate concrete forcible action. Speaking in vague generalities as Trump wouldn't meet the standard.

I do support prosecuting Trump for his wide-ranging conspiracy to illegally overturn the election of 2020, which the capitol riot was a component of. That's consistent with the indictment of Jack Smith which does not include any charges for incitement.

Saying that your political opponent will destroy the country isn't illegal and it never will be. Hell, if it were Trump would be in jail long ago because that's been part of his political stump speeches for years now. Or maybe you have a different standard for different parties. That's probably the reason.

Yes, you're trying to silence opponents. What do Dems do to dissenting opinions? They don't throw them in jail as you are advocating.

Forum List

Back