England is breaking down like a cheap suit.

Massive riots broke out in a migrant community located in Leeds, England, on Thursday.

According to the BBC, a police car was flipped, and a bus was set on fire by rioters who took to the streets in response to an incident involving child protection workers removing children from their homes. View attachment 979981

Maybe Tommy should keep his own nose clean before worring over here? Oh Tommy.....can you hear US?

The Islamic Republic of England, first Jihadist State with nuclear weapons. What could possibly go wrong?

But the premise of this thread has been totally debunked.

Just like the American ANTIFA and Black criminals....you let them get away with this riot and it will become an Everytime event. And of course the mullet-brained Leftist hacks running England will let them get away with this riot and several more to come.

Just like the American ANTIFA and Black criminals....you let them get away with this riot and it will become an Everytime event. And of course the mullet-brained Leftist hacks running England will let them get away with this riot and several more to come.
And your thread has been totally debunked and you look stupid.
Just a nazi shit stirrer.

But the premise of this thread has been totally debunked.

And your thread has been totally debunked and you look stupid.
Just a nazi shit stirrer.

Well, you could be right. I wan't even sure i had any premise? is that a word?

Should I just give up in shame and leave the boards forever? Only recently I made many threads after years of just reading and rating or occasional commenting on the most ridiculous, dishonest posts like yours.

Britain “ Allegedly “ Eschewed Slavery prior to the United States
The colonies were British. You are quintessentially British, just with a cranky culture. Slavery was ok in those days, it isn't now. The Roman soldiers use to bugger 6 yr old boys, it was considered OK back then, it isn't now. What you do today is considered OK, but in the future, something from today will be considered wrong. You try and trial/judge everyone in the past to today's laws and customs, they fail.

Try to live in the present and do one thing, be responsible in society.

The colonies were British. You are quintessentially British, just with a cranky culture. Slavery was ok in those days, it isn't now. The Roman soldiers use to bugger 6 ye old boys, it was considered OK back then, it isn't now. What you do today is considered OK, in the future, something won't be be. You try and trial/judge everything and everyone in the past to today's laws and customs, they would fail.

Try to live in the present and do one thing, be responsible in society.
Marxism is not a thing

Forum List

Back